PDA

View Full Version : Dead Blind Glitched

Ayepeck
07-04-2011, 01:20 AM
Edit: Nevermind, I'm stupid. If you enter the mech, don't leave it during a deep fog. Didn't unlock the first time for some reason.

AcidGlow
07-04-2011, 02:36 PM
There are 2 levels of fog in the game.. so maybe you didn't see the "deep" version come up the first time.. :confused:

Ayepeck
07-05-2011, 03:29 AM
There are 2 levels of fog in the game.. so maybe you didn't see the "deep" version come up the first time.. :confused:
I did. I was playing with a friend and he got the achievement, and neither of us were in last stand the entire round. It may have been that I got out of the mech so he could use it midway through the round.

I got it solo later.

Monkeyboyblue2000
07-05-2011, 01:47 PM
I belive that you have to be blinded by looking at alma, the little girl on the fog level, done with a friend and he didnt get blinded by her and only I go t the score

FiReStOrM^
07-06-2011, 02:07 AM
From what I can see there are at least 3 levels of fog. One looks about knee deep, the other about waist deep and then deep fog is a total blackout, you can't see anything and it's very disorientating.

I cannot see it having anything to do with Alma. From what I remember I didn't get blinded by her when I got my achievement (and also what Alma does to you is random, she can rip you out the Mech and teleport you, blind you and kill you as well).

Anyway what I really wanted to say was you can simply do it solo, no need for a partner, or even 2nd controller. Can be done totally on Solo.