PDA

View Full Version : Save Slot VS New Game+ For Speed Crystal Run

Odessa
07-04-2011, 02:57 PM
My first game is glitched and I am unable to find any new crystals. Ones that I have picked up show as new, but are not selectable. Reloading shows them as taken again. I figure just doing a new game is the easiest but am unsure as to which one is best. Optimumly I would like the one that gives me a more powerful character to help run through... but I don't want to risk causing issues.

Which is better, based on this: The new game + or the different save slot?

fue ho
07-10-2011, 04:42 AM
I just did it on New Game+ it was so easy, just play with the cheats on, and you will get through the game in a day. I started this morning and ended this evening. everything dies in one hit, use the collectible guide (its 100% perfect)

while you're at it, beat the bosses with the character you didn't play with the first go around. I played as Caddoc my new game+ and every single boss was a breeze, one hit, they die. (even the last boss which I couldn't do as caddoc before died in 2-3 minutes) Might be cheating, but I played it once legit so oh well =)

Odessa
07-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Ha. Figures. I decided to play it safe did it the less than easy way of the new slot. My friend is also worried about not finding all his so I will let him know of your suggestion. Thank you for answering. With the guide I was able to still go through the game in a little over a day, thank goodness.