PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Bear Gold Edition Achievements not working for episode 10 and 9

shadowcrash888
07-04-2011, 04:57 PM
Im having trouble with the achievemeants in episode 9 and 10 in naughty bear they on't work for gold edition i got the who's laughing now achievmeant in episode 9 but it said i didn't get the achievemeant anybody help me?

alklein35
07-20-2011, 09:24 PM
These are impossible with the Gold Edition. The fix for the standard edition involves deleting your cache, removing certain DLCs in a certain order, etc. Since the Gold Edition comes with the latest update on it, you can't delete it from your cache. Since the DLC is all on disc, you can't remove. The DLC achievements are only obtainable on the standard edition, and the developers have confirmed they have no plans to fix it.

UNBOUND
07-21-2011, 02:54 AM
Having just bought the gold edition (on sale at EB Games in Canada for $20 btw), this bums me out!

Is this a case of it being glitched for everyone or just some people? Why the hell wouldn't they fix it when they just released the damned gold edition? Obviously they wanted to reach a new audience, thanks a lot 505!

verybadloser
07-22-2011, 12:22 AM
no offense but as far as i know 505 games have always made below standard games, it's certainly a company i would avoid

CUNCASSN
07-30-2011, 02:19 AM
I am also having this problem with gold edition... Sent a support email to 505 and to my surprise no reply at all :)
Golden!!!

shadowcrash888
08-03-2011, 09:23 PM
well then since theres no way to do it im going to have to get the standared edition and also thanks alot 505 god im really mad right now

goothgone
08-04-2011, 03:55 PM
These are impossible with the Gold Edition. The fix for the standard edition involves deleting your cache, removing certain DLCs in a certain order, etc. Since the Gold Edition comes with the latest update on it, you can't delete it from your cache. Since the DLC is all on disc, you can't remove. The DLC achievements are only obtainable on the standard edition, and the developers have confirmed they have no plans to fix it.
thanks for the heads up i was going to buy the gold edition today

CUNCASSN
08-06-2011, 05:26 AM
On top of still not heading back from 505 still about the chapter 9&10 issue, is anyone able to get the "all costumes" aka hats achievement worth 25g?
At this point I have all the pre-dlc ones and no achievement >:(

PBALL
08-30-2011, 02:28 AM
is anyone able to get the "all costumes" aka hats achievement worth 25g?

That's very strange. I'm positive I have that one.

Gadwin24
09-07-2011, 05:45 AM
That blows. I bought gold edition a few days ago. I thought I was rescuing the game from gamestop, but its going back. It sucks, I liked the Kill Bill cover.

Toxaz
09-30-2011, 06:16 AM
can you beat it with standard disk then can you use your save on the gold disc to get dlc achievements??? or does it have to be the dlc from xbox?? i just bought it and got the 2 for 1 deal. =(