PDA

View Full Version : Now I'm stuck because I'm not posessing anyone. What?

TTD187
07-05-2011, 03:36 PM
So I decided to play through as Paxton. I am now on Interval 5 I believe (Although it could be 4). I have the mech to drive but I need to be posessing a body. There are no bodies near by and I can't think of ANYTHING I can do because I am trapped in a shoebox area that takes around 15 seconds to run from one side to the other (If you're running slowly). So now all I can think of is restarting the whole damn chapter because the designers of this game just thought they'd be an obvious bitch about this game -.-

SolusFlare
07-05-2011, 03:46 PM
So I decided to play through as Paxton. I am now on Interval 5 I believe (Although it could be 4). I have the mech to drive but I need to be posessing a body. There are no bodies near by and I can't think of ANYTHING I can do because I am trapped in a shoebox area that takes around 15 seconds to run from one side to the other (If you're running slowly). So now all I can think of is restarting the whole damn chapter because the designers of this game just thought they'd be an obvious bitch about this game -.-
Well its not a MUST to get that mech now is it? Just shoot at the broken wall and enter.
there are soldiers in there but as soon as you enter the hole will close.

So yeah- Just blast and continue. No biggie.

HandymanJames
07-05-2011, 03:55 PM

No section of the game requires you to enter the mech, it's just easier or a little more fun. I've completed all 3 mech sections as Fettel on Insane without the mechs. Shoot the wall with your blast and continue forward, skip the mech battle and you're home free.

Doc Lolly
07-05-2011, 06:06 PM

yea i was stuck there for a few mins as well just do the Paxton's Blast a few times on the door and it breaks opens.

TTD187
07-05-2011, 09:06 PM
I hate not gaving much patients :( I blasted like 2 or 3 times and gave up. I then restarted the chapter and could have... arrrggghhhh, well I'm done with my second single player playthrough, anyone up for co-op? I'm not as whiney as I seem :)

FiReStOrM^
07-06-2011, 02:11 AM
When I was doing the "possess all types of enemies" achievement i got to this bit and did wonder for a second or 2 but my first instinct was to just shoot the hole like you would with the mech and it broke down on I believe the 3rd shot but I did 2 others I believe in just 2 shots so I don't know how you didn't realise it right away :) :p