PDA

View Full Version : WARNING Watch out for GT: The Bamshizzle

ACE 120200
07-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Just wanting to let everyone know the way this guy seems to operate around here. I had joined a KOTH Boosting game with him over the weekend after learning about the 21xp bonus that was going on. I has a guest signed in so I was that last 2 GT to make there 10 for making this work good.

After 2 hours of attempting to get a all bot game and figuring out who should be hosting it per everyone's location. The Bamshizzle and I were the closet, not sure if this matters or not. We finally got a all bot match when he was searching with his group of 5. We joined and had what seemed to be a good time getting to know each other and working through the ranks.

After 5-6 matches of KOTH, I was falling asleep and couldn't continue. Bamshizzle was the first to receive his wings and I needed to go get some sleep; this was Sat night. So I tried getting him in more matches over the remaining days Sunday and Monday, along with some of that same people and it didn't seem to work out. So I sent all them a message congratulating them on all of them getting their wings and wanted to see if they would help me finish. Well no replies came from any of them except 1. But one main reason I have pointed out The Bamshizzle is he removed me off his FR List and has not responded to any of me messages when attempting to see if he would finish helping me get that achievement done since I was pretty helpful with him getting his done.

He seems new to this site (only 45 post so fair). So I'm thinking he is trying to run through alot of his game that he has close to completing. Here are some threads he might be in looking to finish up achievements and not care if you get them.

Bioshock
Bioshock 2
Gears of War 2 He might be looking for "It's Good To Be King"
AC Brotherhood
Halo Reach (DLC ones he don't have)

If you want to see the rest click here (http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=The%20Bamshizzle)

qtuck86
07-06-2011, 01:53 PM
thanks for the info

Bistric
07-06-2011, 03:38 PM
First off, I don't think it's nice and fair to call out people on this site, regardless of waht they do.
Second, I don't see why this guy did anything wrong. From what you have written, you met up, you boosted together, and basically you decided to stop boosting. I don't see why he should feel obliged to continue boosting in other time slots when you find it convenient, especially since he has achieved his goal. You should just make an effort to find new partners.
Now, if he had quit mid way through the session after getting his wings, that ould have been a completely different situation.
And you have not been helpful to him, you were both doing what you needed, it's not like you went out of your way to help him out with no profit to yourself.

ACE 120200
07-06-2011, 03:47 PM
First off, I don't think it's nice and fair to call out people on this site, regardless of waht they do.
Second, I don't see why this guy did anything wrong. From what you have written, you met up, you boosted together, and basically you decided to stop boosting. I don't see why he should feel obliged to continue boosting in other time slots when you find it convenient, especially since he has achieved his goal. You should just make an effort to find new partners.
Now, if he had quit mid way through the session after getting his wings, that ould have been a completely different situation.
And you have not been helpful to him, you were both doing what you needed, it's not like you went out of your way to help him out with no profit to yourself.

That is all true, that is way before warning people about him I gave him plenty of notice through messaging him on XBL looking for a response from him. If it was me getting messages from someone asking me for help and then he would help me get the remaining few that I need, then I would at least message him back with a reply yes or no.

I know not everyone will agree with me on this, I'm just letting people know to be aware of him, he could most definitely quit out next time for all I know.

BTW I have continued my work on my own and looking for new people that need help.

EliteShadowMan
07-06-2011, 03:48 PM
QQ more OP. I did the level 100 in gears on a 8X XP and kept boosting all through the day when i could with friends since i wanted to get it done. If you really cared that much about getting the achievement you would have stayed up later than what you did. Also just by searching for matches in Gears 2 should net you into someones game that's already KOTH boosting so why are you bitching? He helped you, you helped him. Sure you didn't get the achievement, but your blaming only him and not the other people that haven't replied to you????

Edit: Also look for people with higher GS on the site. I know it doesn't mean too much but usually the people with higher gamerscore (100k+) usually help you till the end as well

ACE 120200
07-06-2011, 03:55 PM
QQ more OP. I did the level 100 in gears on a 8X XP and kept boosting all through the day when i could with friends since i wanted to get it done. If you really cared that much about getting the achievement you would have stayed up later than what you did. Also just by searching for matches in Gears 2 should net you into someones game that's already KOTH boosting so why are you bitching? He helped you, you helped him. Sure you didn't get the achievement, but your blaming only him and not the other people that haven't replied to you????

Edit: Also look for people with higher GS on the site. I know it doesn't mean too much but usually the people with higher gamerscore (100k+) usually help you till the end as well

I am working on it as I can. There is something call a Life that I do have and I'm not always playing like you must be. Thanks though U can see the previous reply so I don't have to keep repeating.

The Bamshizzle
07-06-2011, 05:02 PM
GROW UP DUDE. im not going to argue with you over the internet, so im just going to post the facts which you pretty much have already. i dont see why you are constantly whining on the internet and sending me message after message and voice message after voice message on xbox like im totally responsible for you not hitting rank 100. i hit rank 86 by doing 5 events prior to this and this was my only ever boost and i got rank 100 very easily. DEAL WITH IT

FACT: everyone in the group got 5 or 6 boost matches
FACT: YOU were the one to quit
FACT: YOU were a LOWER rank than me at the start
FACT: instead of crying online, spend time finding groups to boost
FACT: all communications over xbox has been blocked for you
FACT: i will NEVER respond to any of your threads/posts again
FACT: i have been boosting others on multiple other games recently (had halo2 running on 3 computers myself at once to help boost others)
FACT: its sad you looked up all my posts and then posted them like a child

good day to you and good luck on your wings. THAT IS ALL

Worhammer
07-06-2011, 05:05 PM
I fail to see where your grievances come from, as Bistric said he didn't do anything wrong. He stayed for the session he signed up for. If he chooses to help you after that point, he's a better man than anybody I know, because I know for sure once I get my achievements I stay for the session I'm in and after that, you're on your own. I typically don't leave people I boost with on my friends list because my friends list is near to bursting. I also don't respond to whiners asking me to help them when I've got my own boosting that needs attention. If you're on my friends list and we're friends that's one thing, but if you're just some random guy I happened to boost with, don't expect too much out of me.

I know that might sound selfish, but if I spent all my time helping random people boost because I boosted with them once a month and a half ago, I'd never get anything of my own done.

TL;DR: Grow up. Move on.

As for Gears wings boosting, when there's an XP event all you have to do is lobby jump until you find other boosters. I got mine on 10x and I didn't set up any sessions, I just lobby jumped till I found a group, then stuck with them until I got my wings. I stayed a little longer to help them out (see above) and once most everyone who was close got theirs and everybody wanted to call the session, I left. Never saw any of them again. Don't feel bad about it. If you'd spend less time whining on here about it, you'd probably have your wings already.

Trash Man
07-06-2011, 05:13 PM
GROW UP DUDE. im not going to argue with you over the internet, so im just going to post the facts which you pretty much have already. i dont see why you are constantly whining on the internet and sending me message after message and voice message after voice message on xbox like im totally responsible for you not hitting rank 100. i hit rank 86 by doing 5 events prior to this and this was my only ever boost and i got rank 100 very easily. DEAL WITH IT

FACT: i have been boosting others on multiple other games recently

Love it :)

To the OP, sign up to www.trueachievements.com

More boosting groups than you can shake a stick at.

ACE 120200
07-06-2011, 05:14 PM

NOT A FACT: YOU were the one to quit
NOT A FACT: its sad you looked up all my posts and then posted them
like a child

FACT: FELL ASLEEP
FACT: SENT YOU MESSAGE WONDERING WHY YOU REMOVED ME AFTER
GETTING YOU 100 RANK FIRST THAT STARTED ALL THIS

FACT: I ACTUAL DO NOT CARE ANYMORE LOL

Well all I asked for was a response and descend human being could have done that. I think it is funny that it too this type of effort to get one out of you.

Warning still stands cuz you just care about yourself.

Mighty Goliath89
07-06-2011, 05:15 PM
not that much of a problem really as others have said above me, it could of been alot worse just move on. I have tried boosting before but was alot of hassle so cba with just gunna enjoy the game and hope I get level 100 before gears 3, just be grateful that you got at least some XP better than nothing :)

Capn Doug
07-06-2011, 05:16 PM
Ace: it is bad form to name names on the forums, especially the way you did it.

Bamshizzle: Did everyone know that it was 5-6 matches going in, or was it just you? And there are certain levels of boosting ettiquette involved in being a good booster, you have gone so far out of your way to violate that ettiquette by blocking communications as soon as you got the achievement.

jules the great
07-06-2011, 05:19 PM

FACT: i have been boosting others on multiple other games recently (had halo2 running on 3 computers myself at once to help boost others)

Yanno, i also have to agree with this. If the OP fell asleep, well thats your own fault. Hell, i remember getting into a boosting sessoin when Assassins Creed BrotherHood came out to rank up. And i was the one falling asleep, and had to gracefully bow out and tell the others that I could not continue. But never once was it anyone elses fault that I did not rank up that night, and I never sent anyone any msgs. Bamshizzle is right IMO. Sorry dude but you quitting out for whatever reason is on you.

ACE 120200
07-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Thanks for your interest everyone. Like I said in my edited post THE DOUCHE FOUND HIS BALLS

Method
07-06-2011, 05:22 PM
This thread is unnecessary and wrong on quite a few levels. I find no reason for you to be upset. It seems to me that he stuck around and boosted with you until he got his wings and probably would've stuck around longer had you not decided to end the session. After you quit I don't see how he owes you anything from that point on.

He obviously worked on the achievement long before meeting you so why is it that after you both boosted the same amount together he was obligated to continue helping you? The answer here is that he didn't owe you anything and you overreacted and started a worthless flame thread to soil his name. Instead though all you've done is make yourself look bad. I'm closing this down now.

Next time you have a complaint about a member use the complaints forum. Failure to do so will result in you getting into trouble.