PDA

View Full Version : 25 Aces pin glitched?

Der Fuhrer
07-07-2011, 04:10 AM
I made an 18 of all different Par 3s because I only need one more ace to get to 25, and the Augusta Par 3 wasn't working for me, I go into the round and get an Ace on the first hole, then proceeded to play out the last 17 holes, and got my 26th Ace on the back nine. When the round ended no Pin was awarded to me, and I didn't get the achievement, anyone else had this problem or know a fix? Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, Played Augusta Par 3 again real quit, managed another ace and Pin Collector unlocked right then and there.

Stewie Griffin2
07-10-2011, 12:11 AM
My guess is that the 2 on the custom course didn't actually count for some reason. I know you said you got it, but for future reference, how many is it showing you having? Could help out on some of the guides on the forum if we can confirm that custom courses don't work.

Der Fuhrer
07-28-2011, 04:37 AM
My guess is that the 2 on the custom course didn't actually count for some reason. I know you said you got it, but for future reference, how many is it showing you having? Could help out on some of the guides on the forum if we can confirm that custom courses don't work.Custom courses definitely count I got a good number of my aces on a custom course.

NJAM14Titleist
07-29-2011, 12:33 AM
The pin won't unlock if the 25th ace occurs on a custom course. Just get an ace on any standard course and it will unlock.