PDA

View Full Version : glitched game

munkeystomp99
07-07-2011, 06:09 PM
ok i love this game so far but i cant get anywhere. this game freezes up so much it aint funny. i cant get through a level without this happening. when i switched from the construction guy to the boy scout it froze. i get to the end of the level it froze. it seems no matter what this game keeps freezing. i hope this gets fixed soon or i will be pissed

ShortyTHEone
07-07-2011, 07:15 PM
did you try deleting the game and re-downloading it?
i played trough the entire game 2 times and it didnt freezed a single time for me

GDMFS0AB
07-07-2011, 08:42 PM
ok i love this game so far but i cant get anywhere. this game freezes up so much it aint funny. i cant get through a level without this happening. when i switched from the construction guy to the boy scout it froze. i get to the end of the level it froze. it seems no matter what this game keeps freezing. i hope this gets fixed soon or i will be pissed

Same here. In the diner, randomly.

So that makes the 3rd game recently which has been bugged.

Unbound saga - game save glitches
Adventures of shuggy - main menu not appearing once full game purchased.

And now freezing on this when full game is purchased.

One thing i hate is stupid glitches which totally spoil, was was thought to be a good purchase.

enilson
07-07-2011, 09:32 PM
I've had it freeze twice in a row after completing the 3rd solo level (and it doesn't save that you completed it). It freezes at the end of the skippable scene - so the 3rd time I skipped the scene and all was well. The other time it froze when I got an achievement and I hit the XBOX button to see what it was. Great game - but "freeze bugs" that happen that easily are unacceptable to me.

TRICKY1976
07-08-2011, 09:58 AM
I just came on to post about this 4 times iv completed the 1st level and it freezes at the end of the level so i cant even get onto the 2nd level!!!
Ill try the delete & redownload hopefully thatll work!

tattooed si
07-08-2011, 10:14 AM
the game has froze at least 15 times for me no joke! most of the time its at the end of the level WTF! :mad:

CandygunGames
07-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Hi,
we are the developer of Dead Block and this is the first time we hear of this issue. There should be absolutely no freezes in the game!

I will write you private messages so we can nail down the issue.
Thanks for your patience.

enilson
07-08-2011, 07:04 PM
I just came on to post about this 4 times iv completed the 1st level and it freezes at the end of the level so i cant even get onto the 2nd level!!!
Ill try the delete & redownload hopefully thatll work!

This sounds like my issue - a workaround is to press B to skip the animated scene at the end of the level. Mine always froze during that scene on the 3rd level and I had to replay it 3 times. Hope that helps for now.

tattooed si
07-09-2011, 09:24 AM
If i hit b to skip the cut scene it still freezes, ive tried deleting the game and redownloading but no joy :mad: it has also froze during the loading screen a couple of times and another time when i hit the guide button.

Teniente Ripley
07-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Me too.This games freezes a lot!!!! I have a 360 slim halo reach edition.The 1 level freezes a lot.Watching the achievements in the guide menu freezes the game.

Patch the game please.

Annalie
07-10-2011, 01:47 AM
What's with all these freeze issues.. my games perfectly fine.:confused:

TRICKY1976
07-10-2011, 05:53 PM
!!WTF!! Starting to feel like iv wasted 800MSP iv deleted and redownloaded and cleared system cache but still freezes at the end of the diner level as soon as its tallied up my score!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

nekokari
07-11-2011, 04:04 AM
hmm... I found that when you reach the end of the level, and then you hit B, it skips the movie and keeps the game from freezing.

Sensi Sanchez
07-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Yeah I'm having the exact same problem. I can't get past level 2 'cause it keeps freezing at the end of the level.

Jack Pumpkinhed
07-11-2011, 03:40 PM
This is odd, I've got 200 gs in this and did multiple playthroughs of each level and it never glitched once for me...

CandygunGames
07-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Hello,

We have investigated your reports mentioning long (in certain cases, a minute long) hang-ups during character switching and at some of the level-end cutscenes in the game.

Please see the description on the Publisher support forum for detailed help:
http://www.digitalreality.eu/support/1-support

Thank you very much for your patience!

monkeycatt
07-12-2011, 09:58 PM
my game freezes 2/3 of the way through the high school level EVERY time i play...i have deleted the game and re-downloaded it several times and it still does this. will trying clearing the cache, as instructed, but if this doesn't work, idk.

patch?

Annalie
07-12-2011, 10:31 PM
This is odd, I've got 200 gs in this and did multiple playthroughs of each level and it never glitched once for me...

Same here, completed it yesterday.:woop: some of those levels were so annoying on hard with the dumbass AI running into zombies.

Shiftie
07-13-2011, 06:19 AM
some of those levels were so annoying on hard with the dumbass AI running into zombies.

Second that..once you get the hang of doing EVERYTHING yourself though, or at least babysitting the other 1/2, it's much easier :p

tattooed si
07-13-2011, 06:51 AM
I cleared the cache but it did nothing, it just won't let me past the mansion level it freezes at the end every time even if i skip the cut scene i have honestly tried this level over 10 times wtf? we need a patch NOW! If i bought a tv that didnt work i would expect a replacement, ive bought a game that doen't work so fix it. :mad::mad::mad:

BUZZARDIO 1080
07-13-2011, 09:47 AM
I cleared the cache but it did nothing, it just won't let me past the mansion level it freezes at the end every time even if i skip the cut scene i have honestly tried this level over 10 times wtf? we need a patch NOW! If i bought a tv that didnt work i would expect a replacement, ive bought a game that doen't work so fix it. :mad::mad::mad:

Yeah ,i know what you mean , last night i did high school , trying to get the no death medal, i did it about 6-8 times and every time it glitched with foxy playing the guitar at the end. i mean glitching out when you think youve finished the level is so harsh.
i really ,really, really love this game but its becoming unplayable.this morning i cleared my cache and removed and re downloaded it , i hope it works but i doubt it will.
patch please..

Teniente Ripley
07-13-2011, 05:16 PM
I dont play the game without a patch.The freezes are terrible.

gum155
07-13-2011, 11:32 PM
The same thing happens to me end of 3rd level, character swaps all the previous stuff posted. I found if I just hold down the guide button for a few and let wait a few minutes it will catch up. It seems like it has a lot to do when that one song starts to play (one where you play the jukebox) usually be the end of the song it comes back to the game and paused so you don't die. I tried emptying cache, deleting game and re-downloading none of that seemed to fiix

CandygunGames
07-14-2011, 10:27 AM
Hello,

here is the developer of Dead Block speaking. We apologize for the freeze issues some of you are experiencing.

It seems like we have found the reason for the freezes. I sent out PM's with a solution to everyone that reported a freeze issue. If you could let me know if this helped, we will make the solution official.

Thank you very much for your patience!

Best regards,
Roger
Candygun Games

TRICKY1976
07-14-2011, 11:43 PM
Got your PM and i dont use a removeable memory device all my stuff is saved on HDD!!

tattooed si
07-15-2011, 08:39 AM
I got a pm too saying the same thing and i do have my profile on a usb flashdrive so i moved it but the game still freezes :mad:

CutePoisonCTU
07-15-2011, 08:50 AM
I've also experienced the game freezing twice. Both times seem to be when I am playing multiplayer and went to resurrect my partner. Shame, because I quite enjoyed playing this game.

Other than that the game didn't freeze once when I played it through on single player.

BUZZARDIO 1080
07-15-2011, 11:14 PM
I had loads of problems, but after re downloading it 3 times it's working fine, I'm so happy because this game is great fun.

tattooed si
07-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Still no patch :(

BUZZARDIO 1080
07-20-2011, 09:56 AM
Still no patch :(

clear your cache and redownload it, i had to do this 4 or five times , which was a ball ache , but now i have no problems at all, just keep trying.

tattooed si
07-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Ive tried that but it didnt work

mstevensoneast
07-29-2011, 12:28 PM
I am having the same freeze problem. Thing that happens to me is that I will end the a level or sometimes switch characters and it will freeze. I would let it sit for a good 10 - 20 mins and sometimes it would come back. Other times it would stay frozen. Man, I really wanted to complete the game. That sucks. I will have to give up on this game and wait for a patch for the issue. Hope it comes sooner than later. GOD DAMMIT

fiendclub
08-04-2011, 06:40 PM
this is getting rediculous the amount of time we are waiting for a patch...what the creators site says to do, doesn't work its crap! i love this game its really good but the glitches are ruining it horribly

tattooed si
08-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Ive given up to be honest :(

Capt_Ron CFH 01
08-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Recently picked up the game because it and the dlc were on sale Aug 2012...have been playing it for the last week with no problems or freeze ups.

anton238
09-04-2012, 09:40 PM
i had same problem on the school level freezes everytime so i left it running for bout 10 to 20mins and it unfreezes and finished the level worked for everytime it freezes

Kitsune Goth
10-24-2012, 04:50 PM
For the solution to the game freeze at the end of the stage, you hit B to cancel the end animation. However, I'd like to amend that and say that you spam the B button to cancel as fast as you can soon after the you finish the end stage challenge (i.e. play the guitar, etc.). Casually pressing B still caused the game to freeze. Of course you exit to the main title screen selections, but it surpasses resetting the X-box and starting all over again and again.

Toxaz
11-25-2012, 08:39 AM
thankfully it only did this on the school level, when i was playing thru on hard for searches+kill+smashes. not on easy or the no death run, it ran smooth then. just wait it out for 5 min, if music stops, hit the guide and see if you hear the sound of it, if so your good. it goes away. it only happened when i switched characters.

LAFTA
12-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Why didn't I see this thread before I started this game.

They clearly aren't going to fix it.

End of 3rd level, freezes every time. Avoid this game!

Bahaumaut
03-22-2014, 08:26 PM
Just to add to this old thread; started up the game, played around a bit to get a few achievements when I could, then froze up twice on the Diner level. As a note, I was trying to get the poo dance the second time, and I did use the jukebox the first time as well. At the end, I played guitar with the little fat kid both times, and it froze up both times.

Note that this was on an older 'fat' 360, if the devs were simply testing on newer hardware.