PDA

View Full Version : LA Noir Special Edition of any kind?

SteveDGamer
07-07-2011, 10:02 PM
I've been wanting the game for a long time now, but since a lot of dlc has been released for the game and I don't think anymore dlc will be added. Will there be any kind of special edition containing all dlc for the game? Id rather buy the game containing all dlc then just buying the regular copy.

Wii187
07-07-2011, 10:23 PM
It's possible, but no announcements have been made regarding this. Also, a stand alone dlc compilation disc (like GTA & RDR) doen't make sense for LA Noire (unless it's an add-on) so a complete special edition game seems possible.

Did you try checking the LA Noire forum here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1639

PamdemoniumXOXO
07-08-2011, 12:30 AM
There is no edition that includes all of the DLC yet, but the LA Noire Rockstar Pass is available on Xbox Live Marketplace, which gives you a pass to download all the DLC they have released for the game so far, as well as the two new DLC that are coming out soon (I believe the last two are coming out this month). They may eventually release a "Game of the Year" edition, but that could be months and months away, especially since they just made the "Rockstar Pass" available.

G0LDEN AVENGER
07-08-2011, 12:32 AM
There is no edition that includes all of the DLC yet, but the LA Noire Rockstar Pass is available on Xbox Live Marketplace, which gives you a pass to download all the DLC they have released for the game so far, as well as the two new DLC that are coming out soon (I believe the last two are coming out this month). They may eventually release a "Game of the Year" edition, but that could be months and months away, especially since they just made the "Rockstar Pass" available.

Yeah Just Buy The R* Pass And Youre Good

TheRedComet
07-08-2011, 08:31 PM
There's no compilation of the DLC yet, but I think that once the game has been out for a year or so you will see a GotY edition or something with the DLC put together. Rockstar doesn't seem to do this though like other games have and that's a long wait if you want the game right now. So like other said your best bet is to get the Rockstar Pass.

sm182
07-08-2011, 09:01 PM
R* have previous form with Read Dead Redemption & GTA4 getting the same treatment but you'll be waiting a year minimum.

OceanH
07-13-2011, 03:54 AM
If they make a compilation version, it would be on 4 discs... I don't think Rockstar wants to pay the 4th disc fee to Microsoft.