PDA

View Full Version : Demos under E3..

WaltXXX
07-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Blue Dragon and Ace Combat 6 are released allready, but are there coming some more you think?

Released demo on marketplace:

- Blue Dragon
- Ace Combat 6
- Stuntman Ignition
- The Bigs [Canada and US only]
- Harry Potter OOTP
- NCAA Football 08

/Walt :)

x McGrim x
07-12-2007, 12:05 AM
I've downloaded both of them but haven't had enough time to play them. Assassin's Creed mb?

mightydionysus
07-12-2007, 12:41 AM
I would love to play a demo for AC. The game looks amazing.

spartancell
07-12-2007, 01:10 AM
the sweetest possible e3demo would be a Guitar Hero III online demo, but it is a snowball's chance in hell that we will get any more Guitar Hero content other than more overpriced Guitar Hero I content packages.

WaltXXX
07-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Stuntman Ignition is released on marketplace. Damn shit demos :mad:

graf1k
07-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Last E3 Microsoft had a new demo almost every day so hopefully we get one more tomorrow. But it won't be Assassin's Creed. Ubisoft already said there will not be a AC demo.

WaltXXX
07-13-2007, 11:51 AM
New demo on marketplace: The Bigs [Canada and US only]

SegaSaturnSNK
07-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Disappointed in these demos except for Blue Dragon and Ace Combat. I was expecting better demos.

BucklingLeader
07-13-2007, 07:47 PM
the ncaa football 08 demo is out too

WaltXXX
07-13-2007, 07:53 PM
New demo on marketplace: Harry Potter OOTP

x McGrim x
07-13-2007, 11:38 PM
I actually loved the Stuntman demo. I'm definitely going to have to pick this one up when it's released. I played the original but this one has so many improvements!

Wolf
07-16-2007, 03:35 AM
Well, Blue Dragon is absolutely terrible. Ace Combat 6 was a pleasant surprise, though. It is moderately difficult but certainly an enjoyable experience. Haven't checked out the others yet.

kvant
07-16-2007, 09:42 AM
Both AC6 and Blue Dragon demos assured me that I need to get these games.

Although AC6 demo was laughable easy.

bosInFusioN
07-16-2007, 01:59 PM
What a disappointing bunch of E3 demo's... Blue dragon is cool and Ace combat was fun for 5 minutes but was anyone else expecting more from the demo selection? :(

SegaSaturnSNK
07-16-2007, 02:45 PM
What a disappointing bunch of E3 demo's... Blue dragon is cool and Ace combat was fun for 5 minutes but was anyone else expecting more from the demo selection? :(

Same here, I was expecting better games. Then again, this E3 was weak as hell.

Wolf
07-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Both AC6 and Blue Dragon demos assured me that I need to get these games.

Although AC6 demo was laughable easy.Hmm. Maybe I'm just bad at flying games. The staying alive part is rather easy, but where exactly should you aim at the enemy planes and where exactly should you aim from? That was what made it difficult for me.

Yoshi6107
07-16-2007, 07:58 PM
How's the Blue Dragon demo? I need a solid RPG to play on my 360.

Wolf
07-16-2007, 08:02 PM
How's the Blue Dragon demo? I need a solid RPG to play on my 360. If you're into countless, boring battles that occur every fifth step, yeah, it's a masterpiece. If you're not easily amused, it's worth passing on. Because I hate the art style. So much.

X-Breakaway
07-17-2007, 04:12 AM
Blue Dragon
I just found this extremely repetitive, like wolf said, like every 5 steps you're in a battle that seems to be the same thing over and over. Maybe it's just me and i've grown out of liking this style of game.

Ace Combat 6
I'm not a big fan of these type of games, though decided to give it a try. Still don't like it.

Stuntman Ignition
Holy crap do I love this demo, it's sweet. It's addictive, the game play is good, has nice graphics. Lots of stuff going on at once, and just all around a really fun game - even though some parts can be annoyingly hard in the beginning. This will be a first day buy for me now.

The Bigs
After being really annoyed at this game in the beginning, i'm starting to come around to the demo. It's a rent for me, and maybe a buy when it comes down in price, but after playing the demo, I just can't justify spending $60 on it.

Harry Potter OOTP
Hate Harry Potter, not gonna bother with the game.

NCAA Football 08
Doesn't really seem much different from last years game, then again, I never really played much of the 07 version. I'll give this a pass again this year.

The demos this year weren't as good as I thought they were going to be, in fact you could say im disappointed. Though I did get a nice surprise in Stuntman. I was at least hoping for one of the following to get released; Assassins Creed, Medal of Honor or Halo 3 (even though i'm not a fan of the series, wouldn't mind checking out a demo of it) , but nothing.

x McGrim x
07-17-2007, 05:05 AM
The demos this year weren't as good as I thought they were going to be, in fact you could say im disappointed. Though I did get a nice surprise in Stuntman. I was at least hoping for one of the following to get released; Assassins Creed, Medal of Honor or Halo 3 (even though i'm not a fan of the series, wouldn't mind checking out a demo of it) , but nothing.

There was a beta; why make a demo too? As for the Stuntman demo, I found a feature that I thought was really cool and fun. Just plug in your mic while playing, you'll see.

X-Breakaway
07-17-2007, 05:23 AM
There was a beta; why make a demo too? As for the Stuntman demo, I found a feature that I thought was really cool and fun. Just plug in your mic while playing, you'll see.

Because not everyone got into it, and there are still some people out there that would like to try it out. Though I can see why they didn't.

Yeah, I found that out by mistake when I decided to play it at the last minute before getting on COD3 MP. It's little things like that that can add a lot to the game.