PDA

View Full Version : Stage problem instory mode Jin

Ellerkermike371
07-08-2011, 02:58 AM
The stage is called Capture of Chengdu - Part 3 (Sima Zhao) Not sure anyone beaten this whole game but this stage is impossible to win when I need to protect two of my commanders and the main camp.Any tips or advice on maxing this chacter I'm using?

Prelude2disastr
07-08-2011, 07:22 AM
If you're having trouble, you can either try using a different weapon/seal combination or upgrading some of the character skills in Conquest mode then come back to try again.

Also, to increase the amount of ATK/DEF you gain from killing officers, try to get a (at least over 8). That should get your stats up faster.

Hope this helps.

Necrophage33
07-08-2011, 04:05 PM
The stage is called Capture of Chengdu - Part 3 (Sima Zhao) Not sure anyone beaten this whole game but this stage is impossible to win when I need to protect two of my commanders and the main camp.Any tips or advice on maxing this chacter I'm using?

Of course people have beaten this whole game! It's been out for a while now and isn't difficult. I played through all of the story modes without doing any of Conquest mode, so you shouldn't need to go there to level up, like the person below suggested. All I did in every story mission was just rush every officer and kill them. I found the main camp can survive a lot more easily on it's own that commanders normally. It depends on where other officers are. Sometimes commanders travel with a few officers, in which case they should be ok on their own for a while. Likewise if there are a lot of officers hanging out in the main camp. But you shouldn't be having multiple officers on a commander, and never in the main camp. Just rush to each enemy officer and kill them. It's not like it takes a while. You should be leveling up seals as you get weapons with new seals. Use Attack Up seals to make it easier to kill officer. Officer Assassin helps too.

If you're having trouble, you can either try using a different weapon/seal combination or upgrading some of the character skills in Conquest mode then come back to try again.

Also, to increase the amount of ATK/DEF you gain from killing officers, try to get a (at least over 8). That should get your stats up faster.

Hope this helps.

I assume you meant a combo of at least 8.

Ellerkermike371
07-08-2011, 04:24 PM
Of course people have beaten this whole game! It's been out for a while now and isn't difficult. I played through all of the story modes without doing any of Conquest mode, so you shouldn't need to go there to level up, like the person below suggested. All I did in every story mission was just rush every officer and kill them. I found the main camp can survive a lot more easily on it's own that commanders normally. It depends on where other officers are. Sometimes commanders travel with a few officers, in which case they should be ok on their own for a while. Likewise if there are a lot of officers hanging out in the main camp. But you shouldn't be having multiple officers on a commander, and never in the main camp. Just rush to each enemy officer and kill them. It's not like it takes a while. You should be leveling up seals as you get weapons with new seals. Use Attack Up seals to make it easier to kill officer. Officer Assassin helps too.

I assume you meant a combo of at least 8.

Okay thanks for the advice and I'm not sure I have max him.I have problems with the horses that they use in story mode.I have finished all conquest mode stages except maxing bonds.

Necrophage33
07-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Okay thanks for the advice and I'm not sure I have max him.I have problems with the horses that they use in story mode.I have finished all conquest mode stages except maxing bonds.

You shouldn't need to max him out. The story mode missions I thought were much easier than some of the Conquest Mode stages.

What I did was, since the generic horse you get kinda sucks, I just used the horse to ride from officer to officer, since it was faster than running. Then I'd hop off my horse and beat the hell out of the officer. Then hop back on my horse and ride to the next officer. I never liked attacking officers on horseback. I always found the hit detection to be really bad. It'd seem like I should be hitting them but nothing would happen and they'd jump right through my attacks and knock me off.

Ellerkermike371
07-08-2011, 11:32 PM
You shouldn't need to max him out. The story mode missions I thought were much easier than some of the Conquest Mode stages.

What I did was, since the generic horse you get kinda sucks, I just used the horse to ride from officer to officer, since it was faster than running. Then I'd hop off my horse and beat the hell out of the officer. Then hop back on my horse and ride to the next officer. I never liked attacking officers on horseback. I always found the hit detection to be really bad. It'd seem like I should be hitting them but nothing would happen and they'd jump right through my attacks and knock me off.

I have beaten all story modes and all conquest mode stages.Thanks for your good tips on the seals to use.