PDA

View Full Version : I missed it....

Venomized
07-08-2011, 08:45 AM
Now it is not the end of the world, but I was looking forward to it for the bonuses and free steaks.

For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, I am talking about Bungie day which was the 7th day on the 7th month. I have been very busy lately so Bungie day wasnt on the top of my mind since it only has to do with gaming.

But I check x360a.org news every single day for reminders and updates on stuff. When they announced Bungie day I though for sure x360a would post in on the day of so I wasn't worried about remembering, since like I said I check the news on this site every day.

Damn you x360a! Why didn't you post about it? And another question why has the news been updated very slowly lately? Cause there has been a bunch of news worthy things (for games, etc) happening and I dont see it on this site.

Anyways thats the end of my frustration. Sucks that I missed it but now I'm off to eat then bed!

Burnout x360a
07-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Why hasn't the news been updated as frequently?

Maybe because the powers that be are very busy, thought that would be obvious.

Minty
07-08-2011, 08:51 AM
The news is still being done, and if you have something you think has been missed...there's a tip email address at the top of the page.

Worhammer
07-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Now it is not the end of the world, but I was looking forward to it for the bonuses and free steaks.

For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, I am talking about Bungie day which was the 7th day on the 7th month. I have been very busy lately so Bungie day wasnt on the top of my mind since it only has to do with gaming.

But I check x360a.org news every single day for reminders and updates on stuff. When they announced Bungie day I though for sure x360a would post in on the day of so I wasn't worried about remembering, since like I said I check the news on this site every day.

Damn you x360a! Why didn't you post about it? And another question why has the news been updated very slowly lately? Cause there has been a bunch of news worthy things (for games, etc) happening and I dont see it on this site.

Anyways thats the end of my frustration. Sucks that I missed it but now I'm off to eat then bed!
You didn't miss out. I played for about 7 hours yesterday and didn't see them once. With over 30K people trying to play against them and only one group of 4 going out and playing, odds aren't great. lol