PDA

View Full Version : sponsor challenge advice.

jpg30
07-08-2011, 05:27 PM
currently on my second season on the PGA tour, im now up to the texas alamo classic, now on the 3 boxes u play - training, sponsor, round.

now i have done the training but on the sponsor challenge i cannot get this done, u have to get within 2 foot of the hole and it's 70 foot to the hole, the putting circle is red and i just cannot get anywhere near it, the sponsor is adidas.

my question is if i were to skip this will it affect any achievement, the earn all pins achievement for example requires u to get one of the pins called prototype which says - unlock the prototype clubs, now some of the prototype clubs can only be unlocked by unlocking all the pro shop items which i guess would also mean i would have to unlock the adidas stuff too then?

i really would like to pass on this adidas challenge as it's getting on my nerves but i don't want to pass on it if it messes up a chance of one of the achievements.

any help would be great.

thanks.

jpg30
07-08-2011, 07:18 PM
went back on course mastery and got it on gold now, went back to this challenge and the circle is still red, what's the point in gold master on a course when the caddy gives no better advice than before?

this is the worst tiger woods game i have played so far, wouldn't be so bad if u could skip the challenges but i need to do this challenge to unlock the prototype pin.

:mad:

jpg30
07-08-2011, 07:59 PM
finally did it, i had to change the shot so instead of putting it i used a SW, pitched it before the hole and put back/side spin on it and got it in the hole.

:woop:

Aprosa
07-12-2011, 06:33 AM
nice conversation with yourself mate (Y)

Big Stoz
07-12-2011, 09:46 AM
All that was missing was "Dear Diary....." LOL

well done on finally nailing it

jpg30
07-13-2011, 12:28 AM
cheers, i don't know why but when i post about something i struggle to do in a game i then end up completing the task.

im bemused at the moment though, went through the masters tournament and didn't use putt preview or any spin through the entire round but i never got the pin for using no focus.

weird.

Stewie Griffin2
07-13-2011, 02:02 AM
It's really not that difficult to get these putts close, just use your putt preview and after failing it a few times you should have a pretty good feel for where you need to hit the ball.