View Full Version : Achievement Discussion
07-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Discuss the achievements here.
02-18-2008, 10:57 PM
This seems like a pretty rough list. I would think most people would need quite a guide to get the full 200. This game remindes me exactly of Advance Wars on GBA:confused:
02-18-2008, 11:17 PM
I don't find the list is to rough, just time consuming.
02-19-2008, 09:56 AM
I think we should start making a list of all the secret tokens. I've made a note of how many i have on each level, i will post it later.
02-22-2008, 02:53 AM
That would help alot of people, myself included, Ank1
02-22-2008, 12:45 PM
Mission 1. 2 tokens.
1. At the side of the road, it's pointed out to you in a cut scene.
2. Outside the east wall of the enemy base.
Mission 2. 1 token.
In the southwest corner of the enemy base, behind some trees.
Mission 3. 1 token.
To the north of the road, after the missile launcher.
Mission 4. 1 token.
To the west of your starting base, where two enemys appear from.
Mission 5. 1 token.
Follow the road past the enemy factory and oil wells, it's at the end of the road.
Mission 6. 2 tokens.
1. In the southeast corner of the grass below your starting base.
2. In the northwest corner of the enemy base, behind some trees.
Mission 7. 1 token.
All the way down the road to the south, then it's on the west side at the bottom.
Mission 8. 2 tokens.
1. Next to the pillboxes above where the humans and geons fight in a cut scene.
2. In the northwest corner behind the two pillboxes, after you get reinforcements.
Mission 9. 1 token.
On an island to the southeast of your starting airport.
Mission 10. 1 token.
To the east of the abandoned base you capture, it's on a small hill.
Mission 11. 1 token.
Up the hill to the east of the airport.
Mission 12. 1 token.
All the way to the south of the map.
Mission 13. 1 token.
To the east of the airport in the northeast area of the map.
Mission 14. 2 tokens.
1. There is an enemy factory to the northwest of your base, it's in the southwest corner of this area.
2. At the end of the road past the portal near the end of the level.
02-28-2008, 07:02 AM
Yep, ive pretty much given up on this game due to the glitchy achievements. I just have other, better games to play, oh well, ill just wait until they *hopefully* put a patch out, decently fun game but the glitches are just unaccapteble... Almost every ach is glitched, gees, is it really that hard?
vBulletin® v3.8.7 Beta 1, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.