PDA

View Full Version : Yellow Turban Rebellion Achievement Help

KilluhKam
04-06-2006, 05:01 PM
how do u get this achievement??

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e27/RoutineX/xbimages/dynast/0Tc8P2NhbC81.jpgPlay Yellow Turban Rebellion.

Cleared if you play the special stage, Yellow Turban Rebellion.

im playing the Yellow Turban Rebellion right now...and i havnt gotten the achievement for playing it!! y havnt i gotten it?

temp0r
04-06-2006, 09:43 PM
attack areas that have NO officers .. when you invade these area's sometimes special stages are presented .. I've found I believe 3 of them .. not too hard, just gotta attack the right place at the right time.

KilluhKam
04-06-2006, 10:51 PM
attack areas that have NO officers .. when you invade these area's sometimes special stages are presented .. I've found I believe 3 of them .. not too hard, just gotta attack the right place at the right time.

so attack places i already own? or what?

UraMallas
04-07-2006, 10:49 AM
No, no. The bad news is is that if you're well into the scenario it might be too late... unless it triggers once you take over the specific area no matter what. He said you have to take over the unoccuppied grey areas at the begining of the game. So you have to get the areas that haven't been taken over.

KilluhKam
04-07-2006, 11:30 PM
No, no. The bad news is is that if you're well into the scenario it might be too late... unless it triggers once you take over the specific area no matter what. He said you have to take over the unoccuppied grey areas at the begining of the game. So you have to get the areas that haven't been taken over.

so i get these in the "gathering of heros" part?

OomKasa
06-22-2006, 05:06 AM
dude, pick the blue army and attack and kill the yellow army on the first turn. you have to keep it "historical" to unlock the special events

Erutaerc
06-23-2006, 04:33 PM
Did you save it after playing it?