PDA

View Full Version : A few gamer pics questions

LURadioDJ
07-09-2011, 08:18 AM
I just wanted to know if there was a good place to look and see what the gamer pics in certain packages are so that I don't end up paying between 80 to 160 pts for pics I don't like.

Also, I've seen people with gamer pics that I'd really like to have but I can't for the life of me see them anywhere (ex: someone had a Sucker Punch one) and also does anyone know if there has been any FFXIII ones that they got rid of or no, they've just never had any

Thanks people ;)

Burnout x360a
07-09-2011, 08:24 AM
This site has a lot of them: http://gamer-pics.com/

Neverender
07-09-2011, 08:24 AM
www.gamer-pics.com

You can look up just about any gamer picture there. They don't always specify where to get the pictures, but 99% of the time they give you enough to find it with a little investigation.

As for the ones you asked about, the FFXIII ones unlock from certain achievements in the game (check my Unlockable Gamerpics thread for details, the link's in my sig). I believe the Sucker Punch pictures were part of a promotion when the movie was in theaters and have since been removed, but I'm not 100% sure on those ones.

TheRedComet
07-09-2011, 12:34 PM
I heard the Sucker Punch ones require a European account.

TuMaBlAcK
07-09-2011, 05:35 PM
I heard the Sucker Punch ones require a European account.

Yes you do need a UK account to download the Sucker Punch pics, as far as FFXIII you need to unlock specific achievements in game to unlock them.