PDA

View Full Version : welcome to the pit glitched????

Damian8
07-09-2011, 03:57 PM
i cant beat this challenge. i block attacking creatures with my own creatures, i press continue for ending blocking phase, then i sacrifice creatures for pumping vampire. howewer the sacrificed creatures are no longer considered blockers and attacking creatures pass through and deals damage anyway! is it a glitch or is a new rule that voids blockers if they deads before getting damage???

CreepyUncleMike
07-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Only one thing I can think of. Are you having the Vampire Aristocrat blocking the right one?

Damian8
07-09-2011, 06:05 PM
i did in various way including this one taken from a guide

#CC6) - Welcome to the Pit
1. Block Colossus of Sardia with Bloodthorne Vampire
2. Block Raging Goblin with Bloodthorne Vampire
3. Block One of the Craw Wurm with Death Cultist
4. Block the other Craw Wurm with Lord of the Pit
*5. Continue, and STOP THE TIMER
6. Use the Bloodthorne Vampire's ability that is blocking Colossus of Sardia
and use the ability on the other Bloodthorne Vampire, Death Cultist,
Lord of the Pit, and the tapped Mortivore.
7. Continue to the next phase

CreepyUncleMike
07-10-2011, 12:13 AM
The attackers should not be able to deal damage if blocked. The arrow will show as if it's still unblocked, but the damage shouldn't be happening. The important part is having the Vampire block the Colossus, who can deal damage to you if blocked.

P1TTMAN
06-05-2012, 08:12 AM
I know I'm responding to an old thread.. but that's fucking stupid. Putting up a block, and then deleting your own blockers, would result in NOT BLOCKING THE FUCKING ATTACKS.

The challenges for this game are just as fucked up as the ones for the original-- using your head gets you nowhere-- you have to find out the one way that the developers wanted you to go, by going online (like I'm doing right now) to look up a goddam guide. I'm having trouble with the Illusion challenge, because sometimes when I end my turn Jace miraculously wins despite having no cards on the table.

That's why I'm just going to look up the answer on this site, since exercising my brain to find a creative solution is apparently not what the devs intended for me to do.

Fuck these people. :drunk