PDA

View Full Version : Can't tick off

CheekyChi
07-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Hi,

I've got the achievements for 2 of the 3 Trinity achievements and tried to update my profile here. But I'm unable to update my checklist to reflect this, when I select them and then click on "save changes", it simply refreshes the page and it's unselected again.

I've tried different things to try and resolve this such as unselecting all the achievements then selecting them again. I've tried unselecting everything, then disabling the achievement then re-enabling it then selecting it. Tried to select the achievements first (which goes to a blank page with (MY-05) or something like that).

Any ideas on what it could be?

Chi

Kairi
07-10-2011, 02:34 AM
I think the checklist on this site for Blazblue CS has some issues. I've had problems with it since the day the game came out :/ My secret achievements and DLC achievements are always messed up no matter what I do :(

CheekyChi
07-10-2011, 08:51 AM
bummer... I take it that there's no planned fix for it any time soon then?

xionteikiatsu
07-11-2011, 10:22 AM
It's not just Blazblue, I'm pretty sure it has to do with how the site works in general when they add DLC achievements to the list.

Try removing the game from My Checklists, then re-adding all of your achievements again. It should fix the problem - worked for me anyway.

CheekyChi
07-16-2011, 12:11 PM
It's not just Blazblue, I'm pretty sure it has to do with how the site works in general when they add DLC achievements to the list.

Try removing the game from My Checklists, then re-adding all of your achievements again. It should fix the problem - worked for me anyway.

Thanks but I tried that already and it didn't work for me....