PDA

View Full Version : terracotta leiutenant

xLadyxMassacrex
07-10-2011, 09:11 AM
how on earth do you kill this guy???

Scrapdaddy
07-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Basically just focus on killing the minions until you get the button prompts to actually damage the boss. The quick time events are the only way to hurt the boss.

Here is the strategy for this mid-boss fight. First thing to do is press one of the button prompts that pop up. Then a bunch of minions will spring to life. While you are fighting the minions the boss will hang in the back and attack with fireballs but you can block them. When you kill the 6 minions, another quick time event pops up so choose whichever prompt you like. Now more minions will rise, so defeat them like you did the others. Another quick time event but you only have 1 choice this time. Now the boss will call more minions and you will change into Ultimate Big Chill. Decimate the squad of guys with regular or special attacks (I like the area attack spell myself) and turn your attention back to the boss for the final quick time sequence. Award unlocked! (Stone Cold).

If you get stuck again, I've got a pretty detailed walkthru for the whole game HERE (http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/995983-ben-10-ultimate-alien-cosmic-destruction/faqs/61008).

Corrupt.
08-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Yeah, just kill his minions until the RTE.