PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles on A Job to do and the battle of hogwarts.need help

stonewall1569
07-10-2011, 07:13 PM
I have 4 of 5 on a job to do, cant find the last one, it is really hidden somewhere and cant find it, does any have a guide or know where that one is. also i have 5 of 6 on the battle of hogwarts and cant find the hidden one on there either, i have searched high and low on these boards and cant complete it. please help someone

XopsX
07-11-2011, 08:41 AM
I was stuck too with the collectibles. the one i was missing was in "Battle of hogwarts" and i finally found it.
After you have fought round the outside "U" shaped roof and Hermione is unlocking a door, you will go down some large steps inside. Stop on these steps and look up. there is a torch you can shoot and it will drop a collectible.

on "job to do" there is also one hidden within the torches when you start to go up the other side. Just make sure you trigger all the torches to be sure. I believe there are also collectibles at either end of the covered bridge when you play as Neville.

hope that helps!