PDA

View Full Version : Really quick question!

DamnedSoul
07-10-2011, 11:36 PM
I have completed Q school and I have a long list of tournaments that say I have the requirements for the matches but i cannot do the first one because I need to compete in a PGA Tour. How do I do this if I cannot play any matches in the Masters.

I am really confused how to progress through the career if I cannot enter into any of them..

Thanks in advance.

Team Penguin
07-11-2011, 01:27 AM
In order to play in the first tournament of the year you have to have won a tournament. So simply skip it and play the 2nd tournament of the year.

Stewie Griffin2
07-11-2011, 03:23 AM
As TP said, you cannot play the first tournament of the first season. It's a tournament of champions, and since you've won no PGA TOUR events at that point, you haven't qualified. It'll be available your second season (assuming you win at least one tournament, but if you can't do that you shouldn't be playing this game).

welsh boy
07-11-2011, 12:26 PM
(assuming you win at least one tournament, but if you can't do that you shouldn't be playing this game).
love that last comment

DamnedSoul
07-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Thanks alot guys, yeah I skipped it. I didn't wanna lose a tournemant in my career, but it has to be skipped.

Thanks again. ^_^