PDA

View Full Version : Xbox.com updated today?

AmazingBowler
07-12-2011, 01:14 AM
If you check your played games on Xbox.com you'll notice a "Sort By" box. Compare games to friends and it's in alphabetical order I believe. Well the reason I'm saying this is it used to say that my played games number was 57. Today it went down to 54 and now it's at 51. I checked one of my friends who used to be about 105 and he is not at 99. I've noticed one game missing since I noticed this. That game is Street Fighter IV (not Super). Still trying to figure out what else isn't on there, my overall gamerscore is still the same.

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this issue and what's going on?

EDIT: Now I see SF4 back on my list and it says 53 games played...

RwHo
07-12-2011, 01:21 AM
I wasn't even allowed to get on Xbox.com earlier, must have been when it was 'updating'. I don't know my exact number of played games so I couldn't tell ya if they removed some of mine or not, atleast your Gamerscore is the same though.

AmazingBowler
07-12-2011, 01:24 AM
I wasn't even allowed to get on Xbox.com earlier, must have been when it was 'updating'. I don't know my exact number of played games so I couldn't tell ya if they removed some of mine or not, atleast your Gamerscore is the same though.

Well mine is back at it's original 57 now. It seems to be fluctuating, hopefully it stays now. Wonder why it's happened though.

The Pants Party
07-12-2011, 01:26 AM
They merged the GFWL website with xbox.com - I don't think it will change much in how the site works, but they're probably working out a few kinks in the meantime.

RwHo
07-12-2011, 01:26 AM
Well mine is back at it's original 57 now. It seems to be fluctuating, hopefully it stays now. Wonder why it's happened though.

Well that's good. As long as they dont remove any of our lovely Gamerscore by accident, its all good haha :p

AmazingBowler
07-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Well that's good. As long as they dont remove any of our lovely Gamerscore by accident, its all good haha :p

haha exactly. That was my concern.

@The Pants Party - thanks for the info, I'm sure that's probably it.

Colham
07-12-2011, 02:04 PM
You can now turn off the Auto renew on the website now too for UK accounts it seems.

StayAwake0
07-12-2011, 02:09 PM
You can now turn off the Auto renew on the website now too for UK accounts it seems.
I got that option a few days ago. Best thing they have done for me in a while.

Shadow1337
07-12-2011, 02:29 PM
I know this is off topic, but I'm new here and I'm wondering how come my Gamerscore hasn't been updated on this site? When I last played, it was on xbox live ...

TemporalWizard
07-12-2011, 02:30 PM
I know this is off topic, but I'm new here and I'm wondering how come my Gamerscore hasn't been updated on this site? When I last played, it was on xbox live ...

Go here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=310555

SwizzlesMum
07-12-2011, 11:38 PM
FYI, Confirmed you can not turn off auto renew on AU accounts still.