PDA

View Full Version : Order of Completed Games?

BuzzerBeater911
07-12-2011, 05:38 AM
Does anyone know of any way I can see which games I completed 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc? I found a post on TrueAchievements about this, and someone figured out how but I can't understand how he does it. I'd rather not spend hours doing it manually. Thanks in advance. :)

P.S. - Here is the link to that thread on TA. Perhaps someone can figure out how..

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=320727

TemporalWizard
07-12-2011, 02:28 PM
That thread is discussing how you can do it on TA (must have a TA account for this). You go to Customize -> My Settings and scroll down to Gamer Pages and under the Default Games List item select Last Played. This will get your games in order of the last achievement won when viewing My Pages -> My Games, but you will still have to manually scroll to the bottom of the list to find the older games that you completed.

CyberPunch83
07-12-2011, 10:55 PM
To answer the original question, you can't really get the Xbox itself to track what game was completed first, second, etc. However there is one somewhat time-consuming process to attain what game was completed first, second, etc.

1) Get a list of completed games (given by the Xbox)
2) Get the dates of the last achievement earned in each completed game (the achievement in the upper left-hand corner of the completed game's achievements screen)
3) Order the dates, from oldest to newest
4) Your ordered completion list is completed and ready to be added to with more completed games.

BuzzerBeater911
07-13-2011, 05:04 AM
Yeah the TA thing didn't work for me so I ended up manually ordering them. Didn't take as long as I thought though.