PDA

View Full Version : Ice Sheets

eclapper
07-13-2011, 03:49 AM
I can't get past these ice sheets, any hints?

Xenolith666
07-14-2011, 06:39 PM
Once you exit the water and do the jumping jacks while pressing the corresponding buttons.. if you can't make it jumping across, you can swim across. There's a ramp to get out towards the right side of the ice flow. Once on the other side you have to do the jumping jacks again to warm up is all. Hope that helps!

anthonyd46
07-16-2011, 03:33 PM
Once you exit the water and do the jumping jacks while pressing the corresponding buttons.. if you can't make it jumping across, you can swim across. There's a ramp to get out towards the right side of the ice flow. Once on the other side you have to do the jumping jacks again to warm up is all. Hope that helps!

Yea i noticed this after of 2 hours trying to jump that was so fun when i finally realized this it was like the game made it adamant u had to jump across then all of a sudden ur able to swim

Genetic Carnage
07-17-2011, 10:08 PM
"I need to watch my step, or I'll fall in the water and get hypothermia."

How do you get past this part?

"Fall in the water and get hypothermia. Don't worry, you'll do Guitar Hero Jumping Jacks to combat it!

Thanks 360a community, against the game's wishes, you have helped me beat this stupid ass part. :(

anthonyd46
07-23-2011, 04:42 AM
"I need to watch my step, or I'll fall in the water and get hypothermia."

How do you get past this part?

"Fall in the water and get hypothermia. Don't worry, you'll do Guitar Hero Jumping Jacks to combat it!

Thanks 360a community, against the game's wishes, you have helped me beat this stupid ass part. :(

lol just hilarious how the game is so adamant you CANT go in that nasty water but the only logic way to get by the part is to just go in it

lifeexpectancy
08-18-2012, 02:40 PM
I saw this after trying and failing to jump for 20 minutes. Sure enough, the very next time I do it after planning just to swim it after falling in, I jump all the way across like it's nothing. Go figure!