PDA

View Full Version : Extreme mode Interval 7

nfgmusicPaul
07-12-2007, 01:14 AM
Hey eveyone,
Big problem here. I'm up to the part in Interval 7 where you have to kill 3 heavy armor plate guys with regular guys to kill along the way. It's right after you use the ceiling guns. I found an easy way to kill the first plate guy by hiding behind the wall to the right of the couches and peeking with left D-pad. You can use the particle weapon on his right shoulder and he can't see you so he won't fire. But after I kill him there are about 30 more guys to kill with 2 plate guys along the way.
help,
am I making any sense?
thanks,
paul

JC Elite
07-13-2007, 08:58 AM
I just beat the game about half an hour ago, so I think I remember the part you are talking about. I beat it on 'normal' and that part you are talking about was hard. I can only imagine how hard some of this game is on 'extreme' difficulty.

nfgmusicPaul
07-13-2007, 08:13 PM
thankx man. I beat that part last night and now I'm up to Interval 8. Yeah it's mega hard to pass the sections. I'm just taking it section by section. I'm up to the f'd up house and keep dying when that big huge metal robot busts in the door. It's downstairs across in the next house.

Dave
07-19-2007, 02:38 AM
if u think thats hard try beating the game on easy.....twice...jk easy diffculty was childs play i did it for acheivemnts, but the part u are talking about was cake on easy, unsurpirisingly