PDA

View Full Version : Why cant I buy NHL 2k6 from Gamestop.com?

Mr360xX
07-13-2011, 04:53 PM
Its not just this game either I cant buy NBA 2k6, College Hoops 2k6. When I go to it, it doesnt say Add To Chart but it says more info.

TheRedComet
07-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Its not just this game either I cant buy NBA 2k6, College Hoops 2k6. When I go to it, it doesnt say Add To Chart but it says more info.

They might have stopped carrying them because they are old sports games. I know a company I used to work for would keep products on their website just so they'd come up on search engines so that's probably why they're still in the database.

Adamant Truth
07-14-2011, 02:21 AM
The list also ties into their rewards program library if I remember correctly.

PamdemoniumXOXO
07-14-2011, 05:06 AM
GameStop still carries those games. If it says "More Info" on the site instead of "Add to Cart," it just means that the GameStop warehouse doesn't currently have it in stock. Check a nearby store; GameStop stores are more likely to have those older games than their warehouse. If you click on "More Info," there is an option to "Check Availability" of nearby GameStop stores.

Floorkiller
07-14-2011, 06:18 AM
I just picked up NHL 2K6 at Gamestop last week (In store) for .99 lol. I havent played a Hockey game since Blades of Steel, but I couldn't say no for a buck.