PDA

View Full Version : More Songs for Rock Band from IGN (Metallica Confirmed!!)

ViperxSniper
07-12-2007, 04:29 AM
Just read on IGN about more songs for Rock Band. The new songs are:

Rockaway Beach - The Ramones (Original Master Track)
Tom Sawyer - Rush
Wanted Dead or Alive - Bon Jovi (Original Master Track)
Vasoline - Stone Temple Pilots (Original Master Track)
Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters(Original Master Track)
Enter Sandman - Metallica (Original Master Track)
Reptilia - The Strokes (Original Master Track)
Go With the Flow Queens of the Stone Age(Original Master Track)This makes the total confimed songs up to 16 (13 of which are original master tracks), not including Welcome to the Jungle since none of the gaming news sites have not confirmed it yet (and the fact that the trailor for Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock confirmed that it would be in it).

As if some of the new songs were not big enough anouncements, the article also mentions that not only will Rock Band have downloadable songs, but it will be the first to offer downloadable FULL-LENGTH ALBUMS!!! Yes, thats right, I said full albums. The first album will be The Who's Who's Next.

If that hasn't made you excited yet, this will. Harmonix has also promised after the game comes out, there will be new content to download...every week!

Here is the link if you want to read the article (http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/803/803853p1.html.)

spikedzombies
07-12-2007, 05:51 AM
HELL YEAH!

Bonjovi's dead or alive is a frucking awesome song..

Metallics rules too LOL

Bluntman428
07-12-2007, 05:51 AM
I'm so psyched about the list. Ten times better than what I thought it'd be already. :Bounce:

Not so psyched about the Who though.

Blam that crap, I want to see Master of Puppets released asap.

Zef
07-16-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm not bothered if they use Enter Sandman, it's a crap song so I'm not going to miss out on anything =)

I was just about to post my discovery but someone beat me to it.

bplayak
07-16-2007, 08:14 PM
The more I read about this game, the more excited I get!!!! This game has the possibility of having THE MOST replay value EVER. If you can download full albums with new tracks every week you could seriously put hundreds of hours into this game.

Ult1ma Weap0n
07-16-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm so psyched about the list. Ten times better than what I thought it'd be already. :Bounce:

Not so psyched about the Who though.

Blam that crap, I want to see Master of Puppets released asap. I'm with bluntman Master of Puppets needs to be in a game, but i'm still happy they finally dished out the cash for a metallica song

JJBDude
07-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Some good songs there which excite me, however the news about album downloads can't really take off can it? I mean they'll cost a bomb and you'll probably only like a few of the songs.

Vampire x360a
07-18-2007, 12:44 PM
you should be able to upload your owns song from your computer for a small price, that would be insane, screamin away to enter shikari or jesus on extasy cause i very much doubt these bands will have downloads availible for them!!! this would also add to reply ass when ever a new albunm came out you could just upload it instantly
oh and it would be a crime to not release "The Black Album" for download

codedigital
07-18-2007, 12:55 PM
you should be able to upload your owns song from your computer for a small price, that would be insane, screamin away to enter shikari or jesus on extasy cause i very much doubt these bands will have downloads availible for them!!! this would also add to reply ass when ever a new albunm came out you could just upload it instantly
oh and it would be a crime to not release "The Black Album" for download

But how would it create a fun and coherent "set of notes" for lack of better wording?