PDA

View Full Version : Easy point the finger achievement

I2thman86
07-14-2011, 03:47 AM
start a dynasty with a 6 star school and then create a prospect with every stat set to 0. add him to your recruiting board, and he should be wanted by crappy schools. just downplay one of the schools 6 times in one call, got it my first try.

RwHo
07-14-2011, 03:50 AM
I was thinking about doing this. Im in a Dynasty right now with South Carolina getting the #1 Recrute and National Championship. Thanks for the idea!

bransh
07-14-2011, 05:28 AM
start a dynasty with a 6 star school and then create a prospect with every stat set to 0. add him to your recruiting board, and he should be wanted by crappy schools. just downplay one of the schools 6 times in one call, got it my first try.

how do you know which school that crappy player will go to? i wasn't sure because it didn't seem clear to me, if you could explain id appreciate it

I2thman86
07-14-2011, 06:17 AM
as long as the prospect you made has all 0 stats all schools that will be recruiting him will be on the lower end of the scale. the key is making sure you call the prospect for 60 minutes and all 6 options you choose are the ones that compare your program to another school. (make sure it is the same school for each option.)

bransh
07-14-2011, 06:20 AM
thank you for clarifying

bigboiblue
07-15-2011, 01:27 PM
not happening for me at all at the moment

nvermind i just got it!!!!!!

bLaKgRaVy
07-15-2011, 03:12 PM
how do you know which school that crappy player will go to? i wasn't sure because it didn't seem clear to me, if you could explain id appreciate it

You don't know, that's the thing. You want to sway him from other schools (in this case, the achievement states specifically one school).

I picked Oklahoma as my school and added a few 2 star prospects from my state. Their top 3 schools were all real bad. Most of my topics were an A+. When I was recruiting (6 topics for 60 minutes), I picked the first school (whose topic was a D+) and stuck with that one. After 6 topics, I took something like 375 points away from that school, getting the achievement.

You don't have to create a prospect, but it can help. Just make sure he's from your home state.