PDA

View Full Version : longest match ever

snipeye
07-14-2011, 01:07 PM
I think I broke a record. The match was 70+ turns and I won because he ran out of cards. I never took damage and that son of a Bitch had 23000+ because of soul absorption, the field was completely filled and none of us could put down cards so after every phase we had to discard one card from our hand. Before it got all crazy he had 900lp left and him paying 100 every turn was to keep peace messenger wad great but fucking soul absorption saved.his ass after he used two needle worms.I couldn't attack because he put down a card that puts every level 4 or higher monster into defense and another card peace messenger I think is what is called so I couldn't attack him at all. This match was fucking ridiculous, but it was still funny that his own plan backfired on him. Mwhahhahahaha.:uzi:

I'm on my phone and can't put the pic but I uploaded it on Photobucket.
http://s1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/pyromaniac160x/?action=view&current=IMAG0024.jpg

Starstrukk X360A
07-15-2011, 05:21 AM
I love my Stall Deck. I do the same exact thing. It really helps slow things down until Final Countdown is done counting down.

snipeye
07-15-2011, 08:12 PM
I love my Stall Deck. I do the same exact thing. It really helps slow things down until Final Countdown is done counting down.

Hmmm... so you're one of "them":uzi:

DStyles
07-20-2011, 02:43 PM
Was this against the CPU?

TPF_Raiden
07-20-2011, 02:55 PM
Was this against the CPU?

Yes, look at the screenshot, the opponent is H.S.

Kaiyo
07-20-2011, 04:44 PM

I would love to use the stall deck when theres some card that makes me win after set amount of turns. :D

Bastardus
07-22-2011, 06:21 PM
Actually I made a game vs CPU with 72 turns ;)
I used Spatial Collapse, so he had 5 cards on his field, and me 3 (if something happens^^) and so I just waited and put my cards on graveyard, and now I have a game won with 455 points...easy

Starstrukk X360A
07-23-2011, 03:42 AM
I would love to use the stall deck when theres some card that makes me win after set amount of turns. :D

That's exactly why I have Final Countdown. My Stall Deck focuses around stalling so Final Countdown can kick in and I can win.