PDA

View Full Version : Best In Class Achievement

bransh
07-14-2011, 06:54 PM
OK so I finished the high school championship and i was a 5 star prospect and nothing popped up and I am like 7 or 8 games into my freshman year at OU and I still do not have the 5 star prospect achievement I am a HB only no position on defense so maybe this has something to do with it? If anyone could let me know I would appreciate it thanks

I am in week 6 not 7 or 8

RwHo
07-14-2011, 07:08 PM
Well if your already out of HS then your probably not gonna get the achievement to pop up randomly. If your just going for that achievement alone, start a new Road to Glory. Just put in on Freshman, us a QB and edit your sliders to have 100 QB Accuracy (Even though you dont need it on Freshman). That will easily get it for you and wont take any time at all. Wish you luck getting this, I got mine first time through.

bransh
07-14-2011, 07:11 PM
yeah I know it is not going to pop up just thought it was weird that it did not pop first time as I was a 5 star HB I will also try your suggestion thank you

RwHo
07-14-2011, 07:13 PM
yeah I know it is not going to pop up just thought it was weird that it did not pop first time as I was a 5 star HB I will also try your suggestion thank you

I know a bunch of games act up for different people. I had a friend who had to play this like 5 times in order to get the achievement. As I said, I did the suggestion I told you. Had enough points to be a 5 star in like a game and a half, if that. :Bounce: