PDA

View Full Version : Surprisingly I'm Bothered...

RickySlaughter
07-14-2011, 07:17 PM
... With the fact that the achievement run off of a simple storyline.
I mean yeah "Woo easy 1000 GS!" But I've ran through this game so many times, it saddens me there's nothing but the storyline achievements.

Just my opinion. |:

merzitar
07-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Don't worry, I feel the same. I mean, yeah, I'm glad that there is one for professional, one for bottle caps, and one for Separate Ways, but why not anything for getting all treasures or anything like that? Bah

chach7171
07-14-2011, 08:02 PM
I kinda like this, since i've already played the game on gamecube and know the story. I can just enjoy a game that was great way back when in HD and rack up a quick gamerscore. I'm sure they wanted to make this as appealing as they could for all gamers. So a ridiculous achievement list, on a game most of us had already played might sway us from picking it up.

The Bum-Mobile
07-14-2011, 08:06 PM
Make your own achievements.

Teh Paralyzer
07-14-2011, 11:38 PM
Only achievement I didn't want was a Hand Cannon one....Thank God for it not being there.

merzitar
07-14-2011, 11:44 PM
Only achievement I didn't want was a Hand Cannon one....Thank God for it not being there.
That's one of the main ones I wanted! lol.

Ham Woopan
07-14-2011, 11:50 PM
That's one of the main ones I wanted! lol.

Same with me. I worked my ass off to unlock that gun on the PS2. I'm still going to do it again, I just would've preferred an achievement to show off my accomplishment.

Shame they couldn't use 50 achievements instead of 12.

orderednormal
07-14-2011, 11:53 PM
Make your own achievements.
the achievements are crap.. this is my guidee and funny achievements:D

*kill a zombie/villager with an egg o throw an egg
*pervert: look the pants of ashley
*superpervert: look the pants of ashley with a snipeer
*superman: full the life bar
*droggeed man: combine 3 kind of herb and druggie
*kill el gigantee without get on his back :D
*kill a enemy with knife
*kill 20 serpent
*obtein a neackless clean:P
*Bad guy: kill all the mercanther and all chapter and finish de game
*king of queens: collect all pieces of the crown y combinee
*Good boyfriend: dont kill ashley and never and dont let that take her
*Pacman: destroy all the medallion
*good client: spend a lot of money
*A good Farmer: collect the 3 kinf of eggs
etc.etc

los logros de este juego no tienen imaginacion y son muy pocos, este juego podria ser lo mejor si tuviera mas logros ya que los logros es una manera de terminar el juego al 100% y cumplir retos que nunca has hechos ya que se haria mas emocionante el juego y estaria diferente a las demas versiones. lo unico bueno son los 1000G

merzitar
07-14-2011, 11:54 PM
Same with me. I worked my ass off to unlock that gun on the PS2. I'm still going to do it again, I just would've preferred an achievement to show off my accomplishment.

Shame they couldn't use 50 achievements instead of 12.
I was close to getting it on the Gamecube, but ultimatley gave up. However, an achievement would have made me work harder! lol. They could have used 50 achievements if they wanted to, because it's a retail game. I just think that Capcom are being lazy.

Lord Gothic
07-15-2011, 04:46 AM
I was close to getting it on the Gamecube, but ultimatley gave up. However, an achievement would have made me work harder! lol. They could have used 50 achievements if they wanted to, because it's a retail game. I just think that Capcom are being lazy.
They probably had those achievements added already and its only 12 because i think it was meant to be an arcade title first so they just changed the amount of points each achievement was worth.

sera07
07-15-2011, 07:53 AM
They probably had those achievements added already and its only 12 because i think it was meant to be an arcade title first so they just changed the amount of points each achievement was worth.

At least I think this way, but seem capcom wanna cost us 39.99 per head... Somehow I rather pay 1200MSP arcade with 800MSP dlc fee. What a shame

Caramel Cardinal
07-15-2011, 11:43 AM
nothing for assignment ada, and nothing for mercanaries kind of surpriesed at that i'm sure they could have removed tone of the story ones and had recive top rank all characters all maps (aka unlock handcannon :D)

probebly didn't realises it wasn't going to be an arcade game though, which is a shame as would have loved say 40 achievements, all treasures, one for each difficulty, upgrade a gun to full, upgrade every gun to full
collect one of each food

DamagedWill
07-16-2011, 05:32 AM
I am a little bothered too. But, I get to reply a fantastic game for the first time in 3 years in HD and with achievements. Super awesome.

Speed running Code Veronica though?... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UU