PDA

View Full Version : Best of all time achievement question 2

GamerAttack
07-15-2011, 01:35 AM
Is this reffering to the offline leaderboards? or online? Because I'm unable to connect to xbox live for a couple of days

RwHo
07-15-2011, 02:20 AM
Offline Leaderboards. Don't need to be on Xbox Live to get this one.

Basketball
07-15-2011, 02:21 AM
yes, it is for offline.

bransh
07-15-2011, 03:10 AM
can someone explain on how this works because i got the campus legend achievement but not those two, can i still get them even though my season is ending in one game? how are they based is what i mean

Also for the stat booster abilities you can purchase will I be able to keep the boosters i already bought for my ongoing seasons or will i have to restart at the stats i started with before i bought any? That is if i keep the same player will i be able to keep them

Also I am guessing if you get this achievement the Conference King achievement will also be unlocked correct?

Team Penguin
07-15-2011, 03:19 AM
It doesn't have to be done in one season. I got mine by boosting an existing player to 99 and then simming through the seasons. As for whats its based on exactly, I would guess the main stats of that position. For example, HB yards, carries, etc.

bransh
07-15-2011, 03:23 AM
It doesn't have to be done in one season. I got mine by boosting an existing player to 99 and then simming through the seasons. As for whats its based on exactly, I would guess the main stats of that position. For example, HB yards, carries, etc.

Ok thanks for clearing that up but what about the other things i listed such as the increased stat abilities that are available through the purchase of with xp points

Team Penguin
07-15-2011, 03:38 AM
I'm guessing the ones that say Career boost should stay with you otherwise they probably disappear. But I say that with no certainty.

bransh
07-15-2011, 03:39 AM
I'm guessing the ones that say Career boost should stay with you otherwise they probably disappear. But I say that with no certainty.

Alright thank you for that I guess I will find out