PDA

View Full Version : Noob Decks?

xCGIx PUNISHER
07-15-2011, 02:22 AM
I was playing Two-Headed Giant today, and I used my favorite deck which is Ancient Depths. We were all ready, but then I got a message from the host telling me to switch decks or he would kick me. I asked him why and he told me that it's too powerful. Is there such a thing as an OP'd deck in this game? They all seem to be very effective at different things and every deck seems to have a drawback. Ancient Depths takes a long time to get its massive creatures out, leaving you very vunerable to attack in the early rounds.

Also, I thought it was funny considering he used dual Vampire decks with a clan member of his. Not that I think the Vampire deck is dirty or cheap, but it's pretty powerful to use a dual deck combo and here he is complaining about what deck I'm using. Kind of ironic.

CreepyUncleMike
07-15-2011, 11:36 AM
If you're his opponent, he has no right telling you which deck to play. Hopefully they'll fix this game like the last one so you can't see your opponents' decks.

xCGIx PUNISHER
07-15-2011, 05:52 PM
If you're his opponent, he has no right telling you which deck to play. Hopefully they'll fix this game like the last one so you can't see your opponents' decks.

That would be amazing. A lot of times when I join a lobby I'll pick a certain deck and my opponent will pick something right at the last second to try to "counter" it or whatever. It would be great to just have your 4 decks locked in and nobody can see what you picked.

Shinobi273
07-15-2011, 05:54 PM
If he got captivating vampire out with enough vampires to use the ability, he wouldn't be crying.

UndeadGamer
08-27-2011, 11:38 AM
To be honest i've played the actual card game and both the ones for xbox. All decks can be beat. Some tougher then others sure but its not impossible in the least bit all depends on what ea player is using which determines how long or short the game will be

Cav Clayton
09-01-2011, 01:49 PM
AD does have some advantages in 2HG simply because it has more time to get the big creatures out. Still Vampires is probably the best deck in the game and has enough removal to deal with AD.

In other words, the Host is a cry baby.