PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

Krazie
07-12-2007, 05:09 AM
Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread!

Ruthless
08-31-2007, 06:30 AM
What a load of shit, worse than the last spiderman game, very dissapointed

NI Warrior 101
08-31-2007, 09:17 AM
The achievements in this game are terrible

JJBDude
08-31-2007, 12:47 PM
Sure are terrible. I'm not fussed though, not a game I am going to love anyway, hopefully they'll be easy to get.

desai100
08-31-2007, 09:12 PM
Most likely it means its a rubbish game and they want to boost sales. Hopefully it wont be too long so I can rent it and complete it in 24 hours!!

Sergeant Kozi
09-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Well, it honestly doesn't make a difference if there are few achievements. If they had wanted to, they could have made separate achievements for every individual collectible, every individual secret, every individual boss, every individual upgrade, etc. It would have been the same achievements with the same exact game play. They could have separated the achievements and made it 50 instead, but it wouldn't have made a difference at all. so why call the achievements shit for making them compact?

killlah631
09-05-2007, 01:32 AM
I agree with Sergeant Kozi but it still looks like it is going to be an easy and quick 1000 once guides and all that stuff are made.

schigh1
10-06-2007, 01:12 AM
well maybe not the most hard game in the world, but i will say that i have had alot of fun playing it so far. me and my homies can drop in and drop out co-op play, which to me is a big sell point since few games in the world have evenstarted to implement these standards. yes achievements will prolly be easy but, hey every now and then you dont mind it, but you better bring a good game to play if thats the case. this game is fun, not the greatest in graphics, nor music score or even alot of things. but the playability of the game with friends and beers means a long night of fun to me. but definitely a renter, unless you have a crowd all the time at the house to play with.

miiiguel
10-06-2007, 02:50 AM
What a load of shit, worse than the last spiderman game, very dissapointed

Have you played it ?

xRogue 5x
10-06-2007, 06:12 AM
This game was very easy. It took only around 6ish hours or so to get the full 1k.

The achievements aren't bad...look at this game for what it is. This game is a kids game and the achievements are geared as such. They were designed to let the younger player feel good about getting 1k in something. If you're looking for quality achievements perhaps you should look somewhere other than a child's game.

NJwasteland
10-06-2007, 10:12 AM
i would think it takes a little more than 6 hours to find all this stuff AND upgrade every character. i've played it for roughly 4 hours and have spider-man leveled up all the way and doc ock with only a few upgrades. people need to learn how to read a clock.

xRogue 5x
10-06-2007, 04:49 PM
I'm just telling you how long it took for me to do it. The last level takes about 5 minutes or so to beat and rewards you with 3200 points for beating the last boss.

Fully upgrading takes little to no time with that kind of xp farm. Also the game practically hands the find it stuff to you. I found it all on my first play through of the level.

So perhaps before you tell me I need to learn to tell time, maybe you should finish the game first so you are speaking from a place of experience and not talking from your arse.

killlah631
10-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks Rogue for that information, I've been wondering for a time approximation on this. So you would definitely put this under the category of easy 1000?

xRogue 5x
10-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Yes this game and its achievements are very, very easy.
Takes little time and hardly any concentration or effort.

schigh1
10-07-2007, 12:18 PM
this game is easy, but it is fun. yes things are basically given to you, but since the camera is fixed in one position its a little tricky if you dont already know what you are doing. but yes it falls under the easy achievements, but it also falls under the i dont mind playing it cause its a break from the norm, and damnit my friends like it too. but i guess for the gamerscore whores you would rush out to rent it, but if your the type, as am i, that likes to play a game for whats its worth and not just the achievements, then you should give this game a shot. not rated a 10 or nothing, but it definitely has a high fun factor for you, and higher for you plus friends. i suggest a friendly rent, buying is not really an options unless you have parties or friends over, especially since this game does not support xbox live.(alll games should support live but i guess this game and a few others didnt get the memo, earth defense force...booo... good friend game too but not supported either.

Sleezy M F E
10-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Yeah, it's not a great game, it's kinda like "Ultimate Alliance Light."

Definitely an easy 1000, six hours sounds about right, certainly not a purchase by any means, but kinda fun to play on co-op. I really like the art design, I wish they would have done a little more with it however.

Vaako
10-09-2007, 10:25 AM
Can't wait to play this game :woop:

NJwasteland
10-09-2007, 04:45 PM
i wasn't meaning to sound tough or anything when i made the time assumption. i have beaten the game, and that alone took 3 hours or so. if you don't find every little item and you have to go back to levels, you have to actually beat the level before an item is considered gathered. averaging at about 10-15 minutes per level, it can take a bit of time. also, i did not use the 5000 xp cheat to level up my characters, therefore am taking a bit long to level them all up. maybe i concentrated too much on one specific character and it could have been quicker, had i dispensed the xp at a better ratio per character.
I'm just telling you how long it took for me to do it. The last level takes about 5 minutes or so to beat and rewards you with 3200 points for beating the last boss.

Fully upgrading takes little to no time with that kind of xp farm. Also the game practically hands the find it stuff to you. I found it all on my first play through of the level.

So perhaps before you tell me I need to learn to tell time, maybe you should finish the game first so you are speaking from a place of experience and not talking from your arse.

xRogue 5x
10-09-2007, 05:20 PM
No worries, just so used to the forums over at gamefaqs where everyone rips each other apart.

Water under the bridge and all that.

I3laze A 50
10-09-2007, 08:45 PM
this game is similiar to TMNT for achievement difficulty. TMNT is a little easier to get achievements but not by much.

PerfectAnt
10-10-2007, 08:11 PM
this game is similiar to TMNT for achievement difficulty. TMNT is a little easier to get achievements but not by much.

i made the same assumption at first and realized turtles was easier once i got to the end of the game..however both games are similar in their graphics

RupturedRapture
10-13-2007, 07:10 PM
So this game is almost as easy as TMNT? Awesome, that game was super easy. I hate when i have to constantly worry about the achievments

xfrearsx
10-30-2007, 07:59 AM
Like everybody else had said, this game is extremely easy and the locations of the collectables and generally in your face, but there are 1 or 2 that are out of eye shot so therefore are kind of missable. And NJWASTELAND, when you go back into a level to search for a missed collectable, as soon as you have it you can quit the level and the item plus tech points up and to this point will still save, FACT. I also agree that this game, although laking in the graphics department is still kind of fun, and you can get the kids involved, so is a good family/friends game also.

xENVxGAMERSKREW
11-12-2007, 01:25 AM
easy 1000/1000 for me well me and my brother we rented it on the wii for my cousins in SF and my bro is a fan of spidey so even perfect we know where the items are and theres only 12 achievements niice

Ptbull2020
12-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Yeah this has to be one of the easiest non sports games out. Only took about 5 hours of gameplay and a little extra to upgrade all the characters.

kovenant
04-24-2008, 04:01 PM
easiest 1000 ever (right behind avatar)

anybody else think this was originaly designed to be an xbla game? the 12 acheivments, the low quality graphics, easy gameplay, etc. they probably decided late in the process that itll do better as a full release and just multiplied the acheivment points each by 5 to get 1000 from 200.

http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/reject444.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/reject444)

boofarama
07-05-2008, 07:06 AM
im renting this game from gamefly this week

MykyBee
07-30-2008, 10:15 PM
to be honest i have never heard of this game before lol

MATTY MFC
11-24-2008, 07:16 PM
Im missing 1 collectable on tangaroa island on beachside and another 1 on The cliffs.

Any ideas where they could be?

Thanks

zI PuB STaR Iz
12-22-2008, 05:11 AM
The archivement are pretty easy in this game . I just need to get more money so i can upgrade all my player!

haydenclaireheroes
05-06-2009, 09:30 PM
the achievments are pretty easy and it only took me 4 days to finish this game.So, i would consider this game a easy 1000 points.

A 2rue boofer
07-17-2009, 05:17 AM
rent the game its a very easy 1000 and the game sucks

Sicilian Goomba
09-04-2009, 08:11 AM
The game is easy and it can be mildly entertaining depending on if you like Spider-man. think the guide's estimate of 6 hours is a pipe dream though. You'll spend 1 hour just for the upgrade at the end. It could be 90 minutes depending on what you ended up needing and your speed. The rest of the game is a good 6-8 hours just because you can't speed things up. There's a mini cut-scene every minute (every freaking time enemies come). At any rate, it's a rental since it's an easy 925 at the very least and 1k if you put in the bonus 60-90 minutes. Got mine used for about $5 from ebay though. :)