PDA

View Full Version : i feel like an idiot....

coloneilfrost
07-15-2011, 11:39 PM
l thought if you started a new game your stats would stay. but they didnt now i gotta play hard difficulty with no upgrades :(. well i heard its very easy on hard maybe i wont have a problem

HalfEVILmonkey
08-22-2011, 12:28 AM
l thought if you started a new game your stats would stay. but they didnt now i gotta play hard difficulty with no upgrades :(. well i heard its very easy on hard maybe i wont have a problem

Just use two controllers. I used the two controller method for Emerald Knight difficulty at the very start, and other than mission 3, the rest of the game was a cake walk.

Cornholio
07-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Completed the game on emerald knight, missed couple of upgrades for full 1000G, Happily started new game just to notice all my stats are gone. Dont press new game.. ever.. No 1000g for me.

Challenge9000
08-04-2012, 04:21 PM
I just played through Emerald Knight on the first playthrough. It's so damn easy. For tougher spots, just press start on another controller so that when you die, the second player will stay alive and give you a chance to respawn. Going through the game now even though I've already got my PLAT on PS3...I still want my full 1000G for my Xbox 360 hehe.

terabyter9000
08-06-2012, 02:54 AM
I wouldn't say it's "easy." It can get frustrating at times when you have those two bigger dudes with their explosion move and blades chargin' at ya. But yes, pressing start on another controller works very well to save your ass.