PDA

View Full Version : Sewer Entrances

CrispyVictim
07-16-2011, 01:09 AM
Is anyone else having trouble finding these? I found all of the other collectables in a single playthrough, but I only opened 5 sewer doors. I don't even know where to start looking for these. Can someone who completed this game already give me some pointers?

spiderman702
07-16-2011, 01:25 AM
once you enter the estate it will take you down to the sewers. Just go to your map when in the sewers and go through every blue door but there will be one locked until reaching the end of the game that leads to the last fight.

CrispyVictim
07-16-2011, 01:30 AM
once you enter the estate it will take you down to the sewers. Just go to your map when in the sewers and go through every blue door but there will be one locked until reaching the end of the game that leads to the last fight.

I thought you had to unlock the doors from outside the sewer first?

spiderman702
07-16-2011, 01:33 AM
no once in the sewers you unlock the doors from there as long as there blue. Then you should be good. by the way did you find all the cannons, Im missing one and cant seem to find it no where.

CrispyVictim
07-16-2011, 01:48 AM
no once in the sewers you unlock the doors from there as long as there blue. Then you should be good. by the way did you find all the cannons, Im missing one and cant seem to find it no where.

I can name off a few that are easily missed, but I can't remember the names of the areas they're found in. If I could access the sewers, I'd be able to help you... :mad: For some reason, all of the sewer doors I find are locked.

Edit: I finally found an unlocked door. Did you find both cannons in the tank path area?

DOPE BOI
07-16-2011, 02:10 AM
Beat the game and all the sewer door will be unlocked and all you have to do is go down there and go to each blue door.

CrispyVictim
07-16-2011, 02:15 AM
Beat the game and all the sewer door will be unlocked and all you have to do is go down there and go to each blue door.

I just 100%'d the game. :woop:

spiderman702
07-16-2011, 03:41 AM
yea i found those but i been everywhere and still no luck

Cully
07-16-2011, 05:54 AM
Sewers should NOT be a problem.. here's why.

When you get into the sewer at all... Just walk around looking at your map. Exit and then re-enter EVERY EXIT... I got this achievement all in one go and I should have a video of me doing it if needed (lol it's boring).

CrispyVictim
07-16-2011, 10:08 AM
yea i found those but i been everywhere and still no luck

There's one that's extremely easy to miss in the orchard. I helped DOPE BOI, and that was the one he was missing.

Cully
07-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Yep - they were all blue for me except for one which was red... Video upload later today for anyone who wants it.