PDA

View Full Version : Ch10: Keep your powder dry

ScottCorno1987
07-16-2011, 03:49 PM
Can anyone help out with an enemy, up high, with guns,

Throwing the shield doesn't hurt it.

I've knocked a little of its health, but no idea how.

Deflecting the bullets fired doesn't seem to work either?

Cully
07-16-2011, 04:19 PM
Which part? Do you mean Madame Hydra up on the balcony in the house?

If so.. You have to deflect. It's the only way to hit her. Wait till the 2 marks go together before blocking (or it won't deflect). You'll know when you do this right because the screen goes kinda slow and she goes down on bended knee. I find that some bosses require you to hit slightly before the two marks hit or it won't reflect.

ScottCorno1987
07-16-2011, 05:17 PM
Which part? Do you mean Madame Hydra up on the balcony in the house?

If so.. You have to deflect. It's the only way to hit her. Wait till the 2 marks go together before blocking (or it won't deflect). You'll know when you do this right because the screen goes kinda slow and she goes down on bended knee. I find that some bosses require you to hit slightly before the two marks hit or it won't reflect.

That's the one and yeah never noticed the deflect system, thanks!

lynothehammer
07-16-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm stuck, ii've completed the bit above but now i'm just aimlessley running around and have no idea where i'm going. She's locked a door and i need to find another way in... Please help...

Cully
07-16-2011, 05:19 PM
You'll need it for some later guys... Let me know if you don't get it. I am uploading playthrough videos right now which hopefully will help.

lynothehammer
07-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Don't worry it was me being a complete egg ! Sorted it now...:woop:

Bringin SXC bak
07-17-2011, 03:14 AM
If your ever stuck in/near an area that you are pretty certain you have to progress through. Take advantage of the captains vision when you press up on the d pad. It will usually reveal what your not seeing.