PDA

View Full Version : I have a questionabout a future game that is suppose to be coming out

XtremeNova
07-16-2011, 05:43 PM
As most of you all know that there is a new Fable game coming out in 2012 but the thing is, will it only be for the Kinect or will there be an option because to be honest with you I am really now sure of the whole Kinect thing and I am afraid that if it is only for the Kinect it is really going to hurt the game's chances. I have seen videos on youtube showing that it is but the question that comes to mind is that it is going to take forever to play if it is only going to be for Kinect. There are some people out there that is not willing to drop $300 to $400 to get the new XBOX360 4GIG or 250GIG just to play the game. That is understandable and I don't blame them. Me as for myself, I have the 4GIG one and I messed up when I should have gotten the 250GIG system. But to me that is ok because I think that I can actually get an extra hard drive for it.

Foxxy kyle
07-18-2011, 12:20 AM
I'd assume it would be just better with kinect. But im not sure, i havnt been following the details/info of this game really at all. As soon as a game case is put out though it will say on it.

The Pants Party
07-18-2011, 01:25 AM
It will REQUIRE Kinect. No controller functionality at all. Its forum is here, btw:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2259