PDA

View Full Version : I forgot about my gamerscore =(

Aiden 514
07-17-2011, 05:43 AM
*SEARCH DOES NOT WORK FOR ME BEFORE YOU MOAN*

So my gamerscore was a 'normal' number (5 or 0) but then i played Marathon Durandal and i got a stupid number which i don't like so i wish you could delete achievements.

TVthePunisher
07-17-2011, 05:45 AM
*SEARCH DOES NOT WORK FOR ME BEFORE YOU MOAN*

So my gamerscore was a 'normal' number (5 or 0) but then i played Marathon Durandal and i got a stupid number which i don't like so i wish you could delete achievements.

Best way to fix weird gamerscore numbers is to earn more achievements in said game, to even it out. Some achievements might be worth 2...or 13 points, but there's always other achievements in a game to even it out towards that smooth 1000.

rekikire
07-17-2011, 05:51 AM
Search does work. Just put one word into the search bar, don't use any punctuation. Every time I search I find the results I'm looking for. for example put in the word delete in the search, choose search titles only. the number one hit is a thread titled.

"Anybody wish you could actually delete achievements?" (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=169832&highlight=delete)

Mister Spraggsy
07-17-2011, 08:35 AM
Na some achievments can be anoying but i wouldent want to delete them. The most anoying one i had was on FIFA 10, you got a 19G achievments for scoring in the 89th minute and to balance it you have to play for 50 hours on pitch for a massive 1G.

Lord Yamikage
07-17-2011, 08:42 AM
Search does work. Just put one word into the search bar, don't use any punctuation. [....]

There are time when search function does not work - even if you put one word to search - and it takes you to blank white page if I'm not mistaken. Happen rarely, but it does happens. Just saying because it happened to me few time before.

OP: To delete achievements.... I think that's every Xbox360 gamers dream. At least one of the dream.

chelseaman99
07-17-2011, 07:32 PM
Either just keep on playing the game or take a look at this thread here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61125 to find some other games with odd points to even it out.

CyberPunch83
07-17-2011, 10:30 PM
Your best bet is to play out Marathon and get the rest of the 7 or multiple of 7-point achievements. Plus, why not finish Marathon? It's a great game from a company that went on to revolutionize the shooter genre.

DarkReign2021
07-18-2011, 02:44 AM
There's actually a topic here on X360A that lists all of the odd-number achievements and their point value. It's an invaluable tool for finding cheevos to even out your number. Of course, in the case of Marathon, the easiest way to fix it is keep playing. Not including the DLC cheevos, there are only 3 really bothersome cheevos in the game. Reaching the Citadel, beating the game, and the Vidmaster. Otherwise, the rest are easy to get and they will equal out your gamertag (I had issues with the same game.) Most of the cheevos are MP and you can easily find somebody to help you boost them on the marathon board.