PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me gather info for this gamesaver?

SetoChaos
07-17-2011, 01:24 PM
Deleted post.

A ZombieTwinkie
07-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Unless he plays offline a LOT, then most of his games are kind of suspicious. Black Ops, Halo Reach, NFS, Dead Rising 2, for instance, have some unlocked. Then all the rest say they were 'acquired'. Seems to me like he wanted to clean up his achievements. Some of the tiles aren't even filled in like they should be once you unlock them.

Hell, even his multiplayer tiles in GTA IV aren't even colored in. I'm not sure it's possible to get them all unlocked in a day, but you think the tiles would be colored in had he unlocked them properly. I think starting out and getting to the highest rank in MP might be a little bit of a feat for one day, too.

So if you know he does play online all the time, but a lot of his achievements aren't time stamped, there's one red flag. Another might be the non-colored tiles.

SetoChaos
07-17-2011, 05:40 PM
Deleted post.

Capn Doug
07-17-2011, 06:41 PM
Your deductions are sound. If those achievements were gained offline, then he is definitely in need of a reset.

However, it is extremely bad form to "out" someone publicly the way you have done. Your best bet is to simply post what you have posted in the Gamertag investigations thread, which is private for a reason. If he is reset enough times, he will receive a ban from Microsoft. The idea is that people can reform, but eventually, you run out of chances.

gamerguy69
07-17-2011, 07:00 PM
I'm pretty sure this time he is going to learn his lesson. :rolleyes: or maybe the next time, .....or the time after that.

SetoChaos
07-17-2011, 07:46 PM
Your deductions are sound. If those achievements were gained offline, then he is definitely in need of a reset.

However, it is extremely bad form to "out" someone publicly the way you have done. Your best bet is to simply post what you have posted in the Gamertag investigations thread, which is private for a reason. If he is reset enough times, he will receive a ban from Microsoft. The idea is that people can reform, but eventually, you run out of chances.

Deleted my posts, at the request of him ironically.