PDA

View Full Version : Score mode (unlimited Hakumen).

Psimon
07-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Okay, I switched to version 1.00 to see if it made Score Attack any easier and it actually seems to have worked. That is until I get to "Mr. I'll counter every move you do" (Umlimited Hakumen). I've tried using Jin's Ice Car amongst other strategies but he just counters everything! I know about the two-controller trick but my patience is wearing thin with this tosspot!

As usual, any advice is appreciated folks. :-)

diabolical
07-17-2011, 10:29 PM
hello!
i did score attack on 1.02 with jin. used ice cars to grabs, ice swords and his 2C / 4C freezes.

when the rounds start, immediately jump away from haku to ice car /grab.
always try to be in the air (double jump when he uses his distortions).

when the grab does not connect (haku counter-grabs often) its the same like on round start. jump away to midair ice car.

often the distance after a failed grab is perfect for 2C freeze. then ice car again :)

just be quick and jump often. with 25 HEAT i used the powerful ice sword (236C).
whenever haku is frozen -> ice car into him asap.

took me 2 long sessions to beat him eventually... then i had a new problem. unlimited hazama...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/958721-blazblue-calamity-trigger/faqs/57038
this may help you.
had to beat unlimited hakumen 3 times because i couldnt beat unlimited hazama. finally, last saturday i made it through score attack...

Psimon
07-18-2011, 04:43 PM
Cheers fella. I'll give it a try and let ya know. :-)

Jakez123
07-18-2011, 09:59 PM
what i do is spam the ice swords from a distance, when he gets close i super jump then double jump and ice car above him, use ice sword and the occasional ice car

diabolical
07-19-2011, 08:40 AM
what i do is spam the ice swords from a distance, when he gets close i super jump then double jump and ice car above him, use ice sword and the occasional ice car

thats how i've beaten unlimited hazama, one round through time out, because the standard ice swords are super weak.

Jellybean468
07-25-2011, 10:44 PM
I beat Score Attack with Tager. Hakumen is very easy with him, and on both of my attempts (forgot to pause on second controller against Ragna, facepalm...) beat him on my first try. He is very weak to Tager's Down-D move, and hardly ever gets chance to counter.

The only real hassles when using Tager are the mirror match against Tager, Unlimited Hazama and Unlimited Ragna. Even Rachel is super easy if you time quarter-forward-B to gain an invincibly frame and then combo, I beat her first try too, and I'm not the best of players, trust me.

Valin Dymos
08-04-2011, 11:45 PM
I beat Score Attack with Tager. Hakumen is very easy with him, and on both of my attempts (forgot to pause on second controller against Ragna, facepalm...) beat him on my first try. He is very weak to Tager's Down-D move, and hardly ever gets chance to counter.

The only real hassles when using Tager are the mirror match against Tager, Unlimited Hazama and Unlimited Ragna. Even Rachel is super easy if you time quarter-forward-B to gain an invincibly frame and then combo, I beat her first try too, and I'm not the best of players, trust me.

LoL. Using Tager I didn't have any trouble with Tager or U-Ragna. But U-Hazama was just infuriating. I had a good bit of trouble against U-Rachel until I figured out that Quarter forward B thing. Hakumen seemed to be the easiest out of all of the U's with Tager.