PDA

View Full Version : An Idea

Guitarr Steve
07-17-2011, 08:18 PM
Infinity Ward, please make Special Grenades either a perk or equipment. Having special grenades + lethal grenades + equipment is OP. And I'm just really getting tired of all the people who throw them randomly, get hitmarkers, and can easily kill me with a Frag while I have absolutely no chance.

What do you guys think?

Frozenghost001
07-17-2011, 08:46 PM
i think its fine the way it is.

MC B0B x360a
07-17-2011, 09:07 PM
Did you mean Treyarch????? If you post this on twitter I am sure they will make a change to Black Ops for you. As for this in IW games, I hope I never see it. Equipment is fine the way it is.

Hamburgerous
07-17-2011, 09:25 PM
Did you mean Treyarch????? If you post this on twitter I am sure they will make a change to Black Ops for you. As for this in IW games, I hope I never see it. Equipment is fine the way it is.

I thought the same thing, IW have never done it the way the OP talks about it.

I guess his signature should have given us a clue.

JASEL84
07-18-2011, 06:28 AM
Equipment is fine the way it is.

Guitarr Steve
07-18-2011, 07:45 AM
Yeah I definitely posted this in the wrong section...my bad guys. :(

Majica8
07-18-2011, 11:18 AM
As long as you can still pick up claymores with scavenger then I'm fine with whatever they do really.

MC B0B x360a
07-18-2011, 01:02 PM
As long as you can still pick up claymores with scavenger then I'm fine with whatever they do really.

It's just a hunch, but I feel like you are going to be sorely disappointed. I have a feeling that no claymores/noobtubes will be replenished by any perks.

Andreas_loel
07-18-2011, 02:10 PM
How the fuck is it OP? Everyone got the same shit, you might aswell learn to use your tactical nades to your advantage instead of making a bullshit thread like this

See now that you ment Black ops, i hope that is changed aswell because claymores leads to bullshit and more camping, so it was quite wierd to have nades+claymores.

Dusty2010
07-18-2011, 04:30 PM
People complain about claymores but aren't prepared to run with hacker just like people complained about ghost and weren't prepared to run a blackbird.

In CoD4 you had a perk which gave you 3 claymores, or maybe 2? Either way I prefer all tactical nades, grenade launchers, equipment to be in the one perk slot but it isn't really an issue for me.

I'd rather see killstreaks relative to game modes tbh.

darkboy
07-19-2011, 12:13 AM
maybe they can lower the duration time off the stuns and flashes because their effects are very long, but next to that it is fine for me

Guitarr Steve
07-19-2011, 03:46 PM
maybe they can lower the duration time off the stuns and flashes because their effects are very long, but next to that it is fine for me
In my opinion, Flashbang's effects last for way too long...and that's the exact reason that you didn't get hitmarkers with them in CoD4. It balanced them out. In Black Ops, they're unbelievably OP in Search & Destroy, although I will admit I use them on my shotgun class.

Majica8
07-21-2011, 12:32 PM
It's just a hunch, but I feel like you are going to be sorely disappointed. I have a feeling that no claymores/noobtubes will be replenished by any perks.
N00bsubes shouldn't be, but no reason why claymores can't be.

MC B0B x360a
07-21-2011, 12:52 PM

I don't disagree. I think claymores should be replenishes, However I dont think they will be.

AFreakinCabbag3
07-21-2011, 03:55 PM

Promotes camping I've claymore and killstreak only nuked before on favela in the ice cream shop. I never got a chance to shoot anyone because click boom.

Majica8
07-22-2011, 10:23 AM
Promotes camping I've claymore and killstreak only nuked before on favela in the ice cream shop. I never got a chance to shoot anyone because click boom.
So use a flashbang to get to campers using them. They shouldn't punish people who use them properly. Will seriously annoy me if I can't pick up claymores with scavenger.
If you can't, at the very least they HAVE to let you pick them back up once you've placed them (like in BlOps) Lost count of the amount of times I've put a claymore down, only to have a teammate put one right in front of mine so they would get the kill. Don't care so much in MW2 cause I can go pick up another one.

syn201
07-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Yeah im sure there are no real world people who can carry both tac grandees and grenades and equipment .if you keep getting hit by them in black ops use tac mask pro.I would say use cover but there apparently is not any in black ops..