PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my game history

JFX2
07-17-2011, 08:30 PM
So when I went on to play Fallout New Vegas i noticed that it is not in my game history anymore, even though i've unlocked 25 or so achievements already.

Do you know why this is? The only way i can see my achievements is if I go onto my friends achievements and compare games with him. Also, I just unlocked the achievement to play 10 slot games and my gamerscore didn't go up! I should of gotten an extra 10G.

Thanks

Also, i never hacked or modded my gamerscore.

DucknahEireann
07-17-2011, 08:55 PM
I have never heard of this happening before. Your game history is not showing your played games and you're not getting GS for your achievements? Sounds bad like...

i NatrlKilla i
07-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Try recovering your profile. Should fix it.

DarkReign2021
07-17-2011, 09:04 PM
^what he said. I was playing SW: TFUII the other day and noticed none of the achievements were showing up. Deleted my profile and recovered online and it works fine now.

CyberPunch83
07-17-2011, 09:47 PM
That's an interesting problem, the likes of which I've never seen before. I hope I never run into something like this, or anyone for that matter. Let's hope that doesn't happen again and you get the achievements you earned.

JFX2
07-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Ok i'm going to try doing that...and today i just realized my black ops isn't in my history anymore!! this sucks....

thanks guys, it worked. I did lose 2 achievements but its alright, its just to play 10 slots and roulette in F:NV