PDA

View Full Version : Forward, backward and forward again? RE: 5,4,and then 6?

Ms.Queen_E
07-18-2011, 07:06 AM
Why go Resident Evil 5 then go backwards to RE4 then go forward again to RE6? :confused:

I mean I love all the resident evil games and I like the Achievement points for RE4.:woop::Bounce: But why they didn't think to do RE4 way back then when they was working on the RE5 so that way we'll know what happen before we gotten to RE5.That's what I'm trying to say is why they didn't do RE4 before RE5 so that way we won't be all confused.:confused:

Isn't there another system/console with the RE4 game on it? If thats the case why they didn't just make it an arcade game instead of a retail game? and besides it won't be the first arcade with a 1000 gamer points, look at the arcades games hasbro Family Game Night 1850 points and Game Room 1000 points.:)

But I know they wouldn't make it arcade because there haven't been a arcade game with a gamerscores of 150, 100, and a lot of 50 achevement points all in one game. I was just suggesting. :)

Plym
07-18-2011, 11:27 AM
Resident Evil 4 was originally released in 2005 long before RE5.

Gor1lla
07-18-2011, 11:31 AM
Isn't there another system/console with the RE4 game on it?There are many versions of RE4: GC, WII, PS2, PC (suuuuuucks) and even the iPhone
If thats the case why they didn't just make it an arcade game instead of a retail game? and besides it won't be the first arcade with a 1000 gamer points, look at the arcades games hasbro Family Game Night 1850 points and Game Room 1000 points.:)Because Arcade games are limited to (afaik) 2GB and this game is bigger ;)