PDA

View Full Version : Choke Artist

nufcneilo
07-18-2011, 03:11 PM
I'm having real issues with this achievement. It states "land within 1 yard of the flagstick using a choked approach shot from at least 50 yards out". Now I swear I've done this a few times, given that 1 yard = 3 feet. My concern is that because I've used spin (ie using the shot stick to add post strike spin whilst in mid-air) this is causing me not to get the achievement? Does it have to be 1/2 choke or full choke, or does it not matter?

I've looked on the guide and the forum elsewhere but nowhere does it state anything about this problem. This is one of the last few achievements I need, so if anyone could help I'd appreciate it!

welsh boy
07-18-2011, 04:02 PM
I'm having real issues with this achievement. It states "land within 1 yard of the flagstick using a choked approach shot from at least 50 yards out". Now I swear I've done this a few times, given that 1 yard = 3 feet. My concern is that because I've used spin (ie using the shot stick to add post strike spin whilst in mid-air) this is causing me not to get the achievement? Does it have to be 1/2 choke or full choke, or does it not matter?

I've looked on the guide and the forum elsewhere but nowhere does it state anything about this problem. This is one of the last few achievements I need, so if anyone could help I'd appreciate it!
what i done was actually push the right stick in until it clicks. Got it then on my first shot. Hope this helps

wellsy29
07-18-2011, 04:55 PM

I used full choke no spin

nufcneilo
07-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Thanks guys. I managed to get eventually, using no spin. I tried it on every hole for about 2/3 rounds and managed to land it about a foot away dead on. Blind luck I think! lol