PDA

View Full Version : Re-downloading Xbox (original) DLC?

SinRG
07-19-2011, 12:46 AM
I bought the Star Wars Battlefront II DLC on my 360 Elite and I recently upgraded to the new Slim. I tried going into my purchase history but didn't see it... is there any other way to redownload the DLC?

I popped the old HDD into my slim and when I boot up the game, it says that the DLC may be damaged.

Thanks.

TVthePunisher
07-19-2011, 01:08 AM
I bought the Star Wars Battlefront II DLC on my 360 Elite and I recently upgraded to the new Slim. I tried going into my purchase history but didn't see it... is there any other way to redownload the DLC?

I popped the old HDD into my slim and when I boot up the game, it says that the DLC may be damaged.

Thanks.

Wait how'd you pop the old HDD into your slim? I saw a video of someone pulling their HDD apart to stick it inside and what not, with all these different parts needed just for it to work X_X;

Worhammer
07-19-2011, 03:04 PM
All these diffrent parts? It's only 2 different screwdrivers. lol.

StillTIPPIN187
07-19-2011, 07:59 PM
Wait how'd you pop the old HDD into your slim? I saw a video of someone pulling their HDD apart to stick it inside and what not, with all these different parts needed just for it to work X_X;

You dont need any parts..

just the screw drivers to take it apart.. slides right in like normal.

SinRG
07-22-2011, 11:33 PM

Just need two Torx screwdrivers and some time.

But, back on topic, anyone have any idea how to redownload Xbox 1 DLC?

andami
07-23-2011, 02:11 AM
It's not possible since they took the servers down for the original Xbox. The marketplace was included in that.

gamerguy69
07-23-2011, 05:35 AM

Thanks.

It sounds like you may have an "unofficial" 250GB HDD which is causing an error when you try to play any kind of Xbox Original game -- no matter if you try playing off the disc or downloaded it from the MarketPlace.

I don't see any kind of SW: Battlefront II content on the MarketPlace at the moment though. :confused:

Are you perhaps referring to an entire game download that was at one time part of the Xbox Originals section of Games on Demand?

SinRG
07-23-2011, 05:56 PM
It sounds like you may have an "unofficial" 250GB HDD which is causing an error when you try to play any kind of Xbox Original game -- no matter if you try playing off the disc or downloaded it from the MarketPlace.

I don't see any kind of SW: Battlefront II content on the MarketPlace at the moment though. :confused:

Are you perhaps referring to an entire game download that was at one time part of the Xbox Originals section of Games on Demand?

The DLC. I have the game on Disc and when I was in the game, I purchased the map pack using MSP. I think I'm out of luck since the Xbox servers are down.

Elit3 m0nkey
07-24-2011, 01:49 AM
When you move DLC for Original Xbox games to a different hard drive it becomes corrupt and you have to redownload (which you can no longer do). This happens regardless if your hard drive is "official" or not. Sorry but you are out of luck.