PDA

View Full Version : Will HALO 4 be exclusive to the new platform?

TheGrt14Real
07-20-2011, 10:12 AM
So I hope that I'm not the only one who saw the irony in the release window for Halo 4 being in the same time frame as an expected debut of new hardware from Microsoft. So my question is will it be made for 360 as well. Or will they do the same as they did when they debuted the 360. If you don't remember then let me remind you. They stopped all support to developers on the old platform. The only game they continued to make for the original xbox was Halo 2. This forced everybody to go ahead and make the move to the 360. Will they be a little softer this time around and give you the choice to hold off or force you to jump in and be one of the first million with new console defects. Hint hint red ring anyone.

LFC Alevop
07-20-2011, 12:58 PM
There will definetely not be new hardware in 2012 from microsoft. It would have allready been announced if there was.

Therefore yes, halo 4 will be on 360

SuperSkyline89
07-20-2011, 04:33 PM
This forced everybody to go ahead and make the move to the 360. Will they be a little softer this time around and give you the choice to hold off or force you to jump in and be one of the first million with new console defects. Hint hint red ring anyone.

If that's your idea of being forced then I demand you pre-order Gears of War 3 for me. Consoles move on and games follow, if you don't want to buy a next gen console then don't. No one holds a gun to your head when you walk in Best Buy or whatever and makes you buy it.

Microsoft announced right from the start that this would be an Xbox 360 title.

TheGrt14Real
07-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Well let's see. SuperSkyline89 is it? I don't think you have any right to demand things sir. Let's be clear about my thread ok. Apparently I was going off of false info. My bad. Shit happens. Move on. I have a total of 3 360s in my home. I love xbox. I hate Sony. If it was coming out on a different platform then I would go out and buy 3 of those just to stay current. I never said I didn't want to buy a next gen console. You said that. I was asking about which platform new or old because I was under the false impression that there would be new hardware next year. You want to get on me about something I wasn't really sure about and you can't even see with all of your wisdom that Gears 3 will be the biggest title this year and you haven't even pre-ordered it yet!

yomill3
07-20-2011, 06:32 PM
I don't think M$ will have new hardware for next year. I still feel the 360 has a couple years left. The addition of Kinect (although they need better games) increased the product lifecycle greatly.

AKirk93
07-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Well let's see. SuperSkyline89 is it? I don't think you have any right to demand things sir. Sorry to say but I have two Epic Editions pre-ordered for me and my wife. What's that. Haven't got out and done that yet. Boy you fell asleep on that one didn't ya. Guess it will be the standard edition for you then. But hey you can still get that pretty console. Let's be clear about my thread ok. Apparently I was going off of false info. My bad. Shit happens. Move on. I have a total of 3 360s in my home. I love xbox. I hate Sony. If it was coming out on a different platform then I would go out and buy 3 of those just to stay current. I never said I didn't want to buy a next gen console. You said that. I was asking about which platform new or old. But you had to be the ignorant fuck and come out louder then anyone in the forum. Goddamn I hope you stay in Canada. Now I know why I don't go up there. You want to get on me about something I wasn't really sure about and you can't even see with all of your wisdom that Gears 3 will be the biggest title this year and you haven't even pre-ordered it yet!

I think you took SuperSkyline89 a bit too seriously there. Looking at their post only the bit about pre-ordering was directed at you and I doubt they actually meant it. Also no one cares how many 360s you have.

OT: LFC Alevop is right, Microsoft would have announced a new console by now if they were planning to release it for Q4 next year. Halo 5 would most likely be the first Halo game to come out on any next generation console.

SuperSkyline89
07-20-2011, 08:52 PM
Well let's see. SuperSkyline89 is it?

That doesn't make you sound smart when my username is clearly written beside my post.

I never said I didn't want to buy a next gen console. You said that.

You suggested you're being forced to buy one, which you aren't.

You want to get on me about something I wasn't really sure about and you can't even see with all of your wisdom that Gears 3 will be the biggest title this year and you haven't even pre-ordered it yet!

So what if I haven't pre-ordered it? You don't need a pre-order to buy a game. Frankly that statement is about as stupid as it gets.

Make a proper argument and I'll reply again, if I don't just assume it because you made another post with nothing worth replying to.

The Pants Party
07-20-2011, 08:56 PM
The answer is no. /thread