PDA

View Full Version : So will this be better than brotherhood?

Cooljoe
07-21-2011, 05:43 AM
I don't know why but brotherhood felt a huge dlc to me. I have a feeling this one will be better in terms of gameplay. Are there any gameplay vids of this game online?

dakisbac
07-30-2011, 01:30 AM
I don't know why but brotherhood felt a huge dlc to me. I have a feeling this one will be better in terms of gameplay. Are there any gameplay vids of this game online?

How could you consider this a DLC? Sure the game hasn't really changed (not a big leap like it was from 1 to 2) but it introduced enough new features to separate itself and deserve the "sequel" title. Also, wasn't the map for Brotherhood bigger than the other games?

kennyubasterd00
08-12-2011, 04:37 PM
The whole Black Room thing with Desmond should new and interesting. Not to mention Altiar is making a return and Ezio is finishing off his part in the festivities. I honestly think this is gonna be more like 3 games in one than a DLC. Either way the story should be interesting enough with how AC:B ended with the huge cliff-hanger.

JeJans
08-14-2011, 04:12 PM
All i want is a great story. So excited for how the story will continue

Jellybean468
08-14-2011, 11:11 PM
Still sad it isn't based in Italy :(

MACdanstaface
08-16-2011, 03:31 AM
Preferred 2 to B. The new features in AC:B were really cool and improved on AC 2, but it felt like Ubisoft didn't really take the time to make a big/long story with varied locations and missions.
BUT: Da Vinci Disappearance was a really good DLC - better than the DLC for AC 2

Also hated MP on AC:B.

I want to get AC:R, but MP is a real turnoff. Don't know yet, hopefully they'll improve MP...

41inuyasha
09-17-2011, 11:56 AM
I always said that AC:2 was AC:1 times 10. And that AC:Brotherhood was AC:2 times 3. So im guessing that revelations will be at least twice as good as brotherhood was.

Genesis x360a
09-17-2011, 12:18 PM
Ive loved every installment of the franchise since launch and im sure I will love Revelations. Botherhood was alot like 2 but the story was still very solid and the new features they added where really good. Cant wait for Revelations :)

DESTRO5
09-30-2011, 06:57 PM
I still gotta play brotherhood.

Guitarr Steve
10-01-2011, 05:12 AM
I personally think it will be. Brotherhood had better graphics and more advanced HUD and a new multiplayer system, so it's definitely not like it was DLC, they added a fair share of new things. Also, we've never been to Constantinople and it should be nice to experience a new environment.

Efase
10-01-2011, 05:29 AM
I didn't really like Brotherhood, but I'm really looking forward to this game.

halorvb13
10-02-2011, 01:07 AM
Brotherhood, was differnt. It focused on gameplay, which was fantastic. And so will ACR's. Probably better. However, the multiplayer and Ezio's story was lacking, thus ACR will be a drastic improvement from what we've seen so far. As for Desmond's story, i like being able to get out of the animus, which now we can't do. But on the other hand I assume for every sequence you must get through a mini mission as desmond. Anyway, it looks like a huge improvement to brothehood, along with awesome new graphics, and technically more than one area/ city to explore. Anyway, great gameplay, ten times better than brotherhoods, and better story, though I doubt as good as AC2.

V3T Hunter
10-02-2011, 06:28 AM
I'll be getting this game but I still need to play through every game in the series.

SilentTalons
10-03-2011, 04:13 AM
Yes it will be better than brotherhood!! Its the trilodgy ender for Ezio!! And there is a gameplay video on youtube with a voiceover by ezio himself. I also think it will be just as good as two because the beginning was good why wont the end right?

cjhurt73
10-11-2011, 03:03 AM
This game will be epic in every aspect... I never played a franchise game that sucked me in like AC... I started playing AC:B. Got hooked ,played AC 2 which to me was better .... Than I just finished AC 1.... Think back playing this game if your a fan of it. Awesome storyline with action, twists, cliffhangers etc... Wat more can you ask for.... Like I said this game will be epic , mayb not massive global sales but epic in the storyline!

MegsonGrove
10-13-2011, 12:07 AM
I don't doubt that this game will be an awesome ending to the Altair/Ezio storyline, and i think the story itself is what is going to draw any AC players to this whether they want to or not, they'll have to know what happens!

kieran spartan
10-15-2011, 05:05 PM
the story so far is brilliant so im hoping this one is just as good

DrDozo
10-15-2011, 06:06 PM
I think Revelations will the better than Brotherhood because it's like every new AC game outdoes the one before it, and I think that's great. It's like by the time they get to AC3, it will be so amazing and beautiful, we won't be able to handle it haha. I'm just sad to see Altair and Ezio go though, that's the only thing I'm disliking about it. Though all great things must come to an end.

FSparacino4
10-16-2011, 04:26 AM
I don't know how people thought the MP introduced in Brotherhood was bad... I found it innovative and a welcomed addition to the franchise. The only thing they lacked was better servers, which I am sure Revelations will fix. Guess some people just like the same old CoD MP year in and year out

Barad
10-16-2011, 11:16 AM
I think this one is involving Desmond more so it should be interesting.

tomloiodice
10-23-2011, 06:56 AM
it should be better.

fastNcurious
10-23-2011, 07:32 AM
it should be better.

It WILL be better. There are videos on the Xbox dashboard right now. You have new movement and attack mechanics with the hook and the different types of bombs. They've beefed up the whole Borgia Towers thing so now you also have to defend them if they're attacked. Looks amazing.

frostmaster88
10-28-2011, 02:13 AM
i cant wait to see how the hook blade will work. loved all 3 ac games, but cant wait for ACR hope it improved a lot.

hG Rippin
10-31-2011, 12:31 PM
I'm hoping that the multiplayer doesn't get stale, quick.

That's after i've put my 60 hours into campaign :)

Blue the Observer
11-08-2011, 01:36 PM

The reason why Brotherhood felt like "a huge DLC" was because it is a filler game. Just as Revelations will be. Ubisoft is trying to bridge the storyline from AC2 to AC3 without having to rush it into the first few minutes of AC3. So they made Brotherhood and Revelations to continue the story like they want it to be told. Also, to test out better game mechanics and multiplayer. In short, these two games are beneficial to the gamers (so that we aren't thrown into AC3 with a crap to catch up on storywise) and to Ubisoft (so that they can make AC3 godly). Makes your mouth drool for AC3, doesn't it?

Big Stoz
11-08-2011, 01:46 PM
I don't know how people thought the MP introduced in Brotherhood was bad... I found it innovative and a welcomed addition to the franchise. The only thing they lacked was better servers, which I am sure Revelations will fix. Guess some people just like the same old CoD MP year in and year out

I'm afraid I agree that the multiplayer just seem to be added because every other game had multiplayer (or zombies, the minute Zombies appear in Creed I'm done :mad:), and it got very boring very quickly. I would have preferred to have the assassin missions be the co-op multiplayer moments with you joining forces with other people online to complete the tasks and get your level up, but it is all about opinions and for me I looks forward to the twists and turns of the campaign/story more than the multiplayer.