PDA

View Full Version : Achievement issue ?

my_box_72
07-21-2011, 07:44 AM
I followed the roadmap for Mushroom Fueled excess achievement , and it unlocked just before I can change the date/time back to automatic as per the guide to it

My issue is the achievement is showing on my recent achievement on my WP7 but it's not showing on xbox.com or True achievements tried syncing it fair few times and the game shows 190/200 is there a possible fix for this ? :(

Worhammer
07-21-2011, 04:19 PM
It won't show up until your phone catches up to the date you unlocked it on.

So if you moved your phone forward to Aug. 1st the achievement will not show up until Aug. 1st on your gamercard.

my_box_72
07-21-2011, 08:05 PM
It won't show up until your phone catches up to the date you unlocked it on.

So if you moved your phone forward to Aug. 1st the achievement will not show up until Aug. 1st on your gamercard.

Not even champ all I had to do is re-unlock it again with proper date stamp redid a level beat it with the requirements cheevo unlocked ty tho :woop:

Worhammer
07-22-2011, 02:43 AM
My point was that it won't show up on your gamercard on xbox.com until then....
*facepalm*
Anyway, it would've showed up eventually, even if you hadn't re-done it without messing with your phone's date.

Cringer85
08-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Not even champ all I had to do is re-unlock it again with proper date stamp redid a level beat it with the requirements cheevo unlocked ty tho :woop:

??? you can't re-unlock an achievement. I even went and tried it and it doesn't work of course. When you put the date to 5 years in the future and unlocked the achievement, then you will get it in 5 years. So what the hell are you talking about?

Worhammer
08-05-2011, 09:31 AM
??? you can't re-unlock an achievement. I even went and tried it and it doesn't work of course. When you put the date to 5 years in the future and unlocked the achievement, then you will get it in 5 years. So what the hell are you talking about?
lol, that would really suck. You'd have that incomplete game on your card for 5 years when you know it's already done :(

hahahaha.

I guess if you're not a completionist it wouldn't matter, but still...

Jappe XBA
01-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Thanks for posting this. I was wondering it myself why my Xbox.com profile wouldn't update :p I'm glad I only moved it 24 hours