PDA

View Full Version : The Living Dead (Viral) Achievement

Aradax
07-21-2011, 07:50 AM
Hi All.

I have found someone kind enough to help me get the Viral achievement off them.
We tried last night but I could'nt get it to work. I hosted a team deathmatch game, 1 min, 1 round. He has the DLC, I have not.
In game I killed him, them pressed left or/and right on the D-pad to taunt.
But nothing happened. He also hosted and still no luck. Is the taunt an action or voice? Because I saw neither, which makes me wonder if I am not doing it right.

So am I doing something wrong, and if so, whats the correct sequence to get the achievement, or are there known issues in this not unlocking?

I have searched the web and not found much information.

Thanks for any help given.

O2DAZ81
07-22-2011, 03:43 AM
That sucks!!! Well I know after you kill someone, immediately pushing left/right on the d-pad (sometimes more than once) will do the taunt. Your transformer will say something. Did you try just deathmatch? I still need this one too but I can't seem to find anybody who has it.

Aradax
07-22-2011, 08:05 AM
I tried taunt in a death match with randoms yesterday, and it seemed to work intermittently. Unfortuneatly the times it did work, the people I killed didn't have the virus achievement. I will try again with the person who has the virus ach. Maybe TM instead of TDM. If/when it unlocks for me, Ire let you know and you can get it off me.

O2DAZ81
07-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Cool. Well good luck and I hope you can get it to work. I'm almost done with the platinum time achievements, but this viral one will be the only thing keeping me from finishing this game. If you let me get it from you after you get it, I'll be more than happy to help you out with another game.

Achilles8249
08-09-2011, 02:45 PM
Yeah i think you have to press either direction a few times not just once. I hate these achievments, especially when its an older game and theres not that many people on anymore.