PDA

View Full Version : Was I just screwed?

Snake Eyes
07-21-2011, 11:55 AM
I managed to beat the level where you first encounter the exploding cultists on insane with out dying/re loading a CP but I did not get the Extremist achievement.

So was I screwed out of this achievement?

Or can't you get on this level?

Finally like I said I am currently doing my insane run but do you have to actually do the levels in order eg can I do say level 1 but then load level 5 on insane and do it?

TrAvIs7
07-21-2011, 06:21 PM
It Might Have Been Because You Went Into Last Stand.:( I Feel Your Pain

Snake Eyes
07-21-2011, 11:31 PM
It Might Have Been Because You Went Into Last Stand.:( I Feel Your Pain

I forgot to mention but I was doing my insane run on solo and thus I can't go into last stand its just instant death on solo but in any case like I said I did not die or re load a checkpoint but no achievement.

So what is wrong?

Doc Lolly
07-22-2011, 01:32 AM
i know you can do level 3 since i did it solo with fettel i guess it just got glitched and you gotta try it again.

Snake Eyes
07-22-2011, 04:35 AM
i know you can do level 3 since i did it solo with fettel i guess it just got glitched and you gotta try it again.

I thought it might have glitched because like I said I know for a fact I didn't die or re load a checkpoint but I didn't get anything.

I did have one near death though I was playing chicken with a suicidal cultist when a crowbar cultist attacked from behind luckily I had a full slow time bar and was able get to both cultists by shooting the suicidal cultist.

jpace731
07-22-2011, 05:41 AM
I just did it on the first level. Seemed like the best idea, worked first try too. Sorry to hear about the glitch.

PimplyPete
07-23-2011, 08:54 AM
Yeah, your best bet is to try again on interval 1. I would suggest you do it after you beat the game...would be sad if your insane run got glitched for loading an earlier level.

Snake Eyes
07-23-2011, 04:10 PM
Well I beat the the campaign on INSANE got the achievement went back to Interval 1 and managed to get the Extremist achievement and as a nice little bonus I managed to get the Interval 1 score achievement as well (Up The River).

So thanks to all who have replied.